Adventures with Stark and Nurse

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
25-09-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Adventures with Stark and Nurse
Show off! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2015, 09:38 PM
(25-09-2015 09:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well, I must say, that visit turned out better than I could have ever hoped. Nurse was a wonderful guest, and we connected as well in person as we did on line. It feels like out friendship is solidified, and the bond we share is somehow more real. I hope to see Nashville soon!

In the meantime.....who's coming to see me next??

....truth is, I already have someone on my radar. Muwahahaha
Me! Cause I'm moving in, eh! Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
25-09-2015, 09:41 PM
(25-09-2015 07:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I am so very pleased you both had such a lovely time.

I am also grateful for the wonderful photos showing me another part of the world I have yet to visit. All in all this thread has been a marvellous travel guide and picturesque introduction to two fascinating, endearing and charming people.

I couldn't capture the magnificent beauty of it all. Damn iPhone also couldn't relay just how frikkin cute Stark is...you'll just have to take my word for it. Shy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
25-09-2015, 09:47 PM
(25-09-2015 09:41 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 07:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I am so very pleased you both had such a lovely time.

I am also grateful for the wonderful photos showing me another part of the world I have yet to visit. All in all this thread has been a marvellous travel guide and picturesque introduction to two fascinating, endearing and charming people.

I couldn't capture the magnificent beauty of it all. Damn iPhone also couldn't relay just how frikkin cute Stark is...you'll just have to take my word for it. Shy

Are you trying to set us up???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-09-2015, 09:51 PM
(25-09-2015 09:41 PM)Nurse Wrote:  

Or he could just come see for himself! Wink

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
25-09-2015, 09:52 PM
(25-09-2015 09:38 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 09:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well, I must say, that visit turned out better than I could have ever hoped. Nurse was a wonderful guest, and we connected as well in person as we did on line. It feels like out friendship is solidified, and the bond we share is somehow more real. I hope to see Nashville soon!

In the meantime.....who's coming to see me next??

....truth is, I already have someone on my radar. Muwahahaha
Me! Cause I'm moving in, eh! Tongue

Abso-fucking-lutely!

Eh!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
26-09-2015, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2015 04:38 AM by Fireball.)
(25-09-2015 09:09 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 08:57 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Yup! The kind of people who I would like to meet at some point, myself...along with a lot of others here! I'll give it some time, as I don't like to fly.

That's what alcohol and/or drugs are for Thumbsup

Alcohol and caffeine are the only drugs for me...besides what my own body makes, that is. As far as flying goes, I have to pretend I'm on a bus. I realize that aviation is the safest mode of travel. I used to travel by air quite a bit for work, and still don't like flying.

As for drugs a body makes, why am I awake, now? I should be cutting serious loggage, at the moment; woke up at 2 AM and gave up on sleeping. Yes, I know loggage's not a word. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
26-09-2015, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2015 05:29 AM by DLJ.)
(26-09-2015 04:35 AM)Fireball Wrote:  ...
Yes, I know loggage's not a word. Smile

Are you sure?

Loggage

... and your sentence still makes sense.

Thumbsup

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
26-09-2015, 07:33 AM
Looks like a blast was had by all! It's fun to meet Internet people. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
26-09-2015, 01:26 PM
(26-09-2015 07:33 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  ... It's fun to meet Internet people. Big Grin

... and no one ended up pregnant this time.

as far as we know

Angel

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post