Adventures with Stark and Nurse

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
15-09-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: Adventures with Stark and Nurse
I have no idea when my new flight arrives in Stark's airport. All I know is I'm now departing Toronto around 9pm. The info boards nor my new boarding pass have an ETA. Dodgy At least they gave me a CAD10.00 meal voucher. It may go towards booze. Or caffeine. Or both. Probably both.

I get to meet my friend in a few hours. Smile

And I'll buy mascara at a drugstore or something.

No, um, just no on the rest. Just no. Nobody's out of the loop. Just taking the opportunity to go on an adventure with a fuckawesome person. Shy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Nurse's post
15-09-2015, 03:54 PM
You guys find BigFoot out on one of your hikes, get pics!!! Tongue

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
15-09-2015, 04:01 PM
The flight from Toronto to Victoria is about five hours, so I'll expect you around 11:00pm pacific time.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
15-09-2015, 04:21 PM
(15-09-2015 11:40 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  There's more to it than this. You know Stark's the admin round here probably getting tired of ruling with a fist of iron.

Nurses make the best mistresses. They know how to fit a catheter and can milk the prostate glands of submissive men so they ejaculate without having an orgasm.

Shocking Blink Gasp

[Image: anchorman.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 11 users Like Anjele's post
15-09-2015, 04:34 PM
(15-09-2015 11:40 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  There's more to it than this. You know Stark's the admin round here probably getting tired of ruling with a fist of iron.

Nurses make the best mistresses. They know how to fit a catheter and can milk the prostate glands of submissive men so they ejaculate without having an orgasm.

There are things I wish I didn't know. This counts as one of them.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-09-2015, 04:53 PM
I have mascara! And I have now experienced Canadian craft beer and Montreal smoked meat. Fucking yum. And all the passengers are so fucking nice. The guy sitting next to me heard me ask the bartender what kind of meat it was (it's like roast beef - the sandwich reminds me of a Reuben) and said "Bon Appetite!" when my food arrived.

I've never been this far north in my life. The sun is in a funny place in the sky. And the money - I really should have googled what it looked like.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 14 users Like Nurse's post
15-09-2015, 05:04 PM
(15-09-2015 01:22 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 11:40 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Nurses make the best mistresses. They know how to fit a catheter and can milk the prostate glands of submissive men so they ejaculate without having an orgasm.

Well the first sentence of this was hot......... got a bit weird after that.

We hang out on very different parts of the internet.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
15-09-2015, 05:20 PM
19 days...Nurse & Stark...I hope it’s all fun and games and doesn’t turn into this

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
15-09-2015, 05:57 PM
(15-09-2015 04:53 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I have mascara! And I have now experienced Canadian craft beer and Montreal smoked meat. Fucking yum. And all the passengers are so fucking nice. The guy sitting next to me heard me ask the bartender what kind of meat it was (it's like roast beef - the sandwich reminds me of a Reuben) and said "Bon Appetite!" when my food arrived.

I've never been this far north in my life. The sun is in a funny place in the sky. And the money - I really should have googled what it looked like.

That is because you live in the "pretty dimension." See for us regular looking folks, people don't gush around us, open doors, strike up pleasant spontaneous conversations.....we just get ignored. Angry

Have fun, I wish I could hang with y'all and have a cold one and laugh about dipshits like COTW, WC and solve the world's energy crisis while roasting some exotic animal on the fire pit behind Stark's house... Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
16-09-2015, 07:36 AM
(15-09-2015 05:04 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 01:22 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Well the first sentence of this was hot......... got a bit weird after that.

We hang out on very different parts of the internet.

I guess, damn.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post