Advice from yours truly.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Advice from yours truly.
Ah crap, so far plan A worked. They were all apologetic and shit.

Well, actions speak louder than words! I'll see later this week. Then maybe I can make chemical bombs, egg-guns and windshield/tire slashers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 09:40 PM
(10-01-2013 09:24 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Ah crap, so far plan A worked. They were all apologetic and shit.

Well, actions speak louder than words! I'll see later this week. Then maybe I can make chemical bombs, egg-guns and windshield/tire slashers.

Don't you just fucking hate it when people are reasonable and cooperative? Man, just grinds my gears. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-01-2013, 09:49 PM
(10-01-2013 09:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 09:24 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Ah crap, so far plan A worked. They were all apologetic and shit.

Don't you just fucking hate it when people are reasonable and cooperative? Man, just grinds my gears. Dodgy
Chas! Is this your cat? Big Grin

[Image: grumpycatneighbour_zps5c44f117.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
11-01-2013, 10:11 AM
(10-01-2013 04:41 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 04:07 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I disagree. Blizzard, Microsoft, and Bioware are all examples of are very good at what they are do, and are mainstream.
Blizzard and Bioware used to be good at it. Something happened though and their worlds no longer feel alive.
I have no idea what you are talking about. You are upset that World of Warcraft, a game that has been running for almost a decade and is apart of a fifteen year old game franchise? Hm. I'd say many would be getting tired of it.

Then again, you look at Blizzard's other launch titles like Diablo III and Starcraft II, and they both have a huge following as well (despite Diablo III's rough start).

Bioware has finished strongly with their DLC endings for Mass Effect III, and while their MMO, TOR, did not do splendidly, it was their first attempt at one. I have confident in these three companies, and the quality of their products show it.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
11-01-2013, 06:57 PM
(11-01-2013 10:11 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(10-01-2013 04:41 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Blizzard and Bioware used to be good at it. Something happened though and their worlds no longer feel alive.
I have no idea what you are talking about. You are upset that World of Warcraft, a game that has been running for almost a decade and is apart of a fifteen year old game franchise? Hm. I'd say many would be getting tired of it.

Then again, you look at Blizzard's other launch titles like Diablo III and Starcraft II, and they both have a huge following as well (despite Diablo III's rough start).

Bioware has finished strongly with their DLC endings for Mass Effect III, and while their MMO, TOR, did not do splendidly, it was their first attempt at one. I have confident in these three companies, and the quality of their products show it.
You misunderstand me. I did not say they were making good games (aside from fucking up the dragon age series, screwing up mass effects ending, and the new WoW dlc being absolutely terrible). What I mean is that the worlds do not feel alive. The companies no longer appear to put their hearts into the worlds anymore. The environments and people seem dull and dead. The mechanics are there yet the heart is missing.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
11-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Hey, Hamata, what're a few fun ways to destroy a hard drive?

You see, I've got four of them that I wish to render totally useless.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
11-01-2013, 11:10 PM
(11-01-2013 09:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hey, Hamata, what're a few fun ways to destroy a hard drive?

You see, I've got four of them that I wish to render totally useless.
POWER OF MMMMMMMMAGNETISM!!!!

[Image: halolz-dot-com-blazblue-irontager-fuckingmagnets.jpg]

NEW AND IMPROVED!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
11-01-2013, 11:19 PM
I just need to hunt down a magnet.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
11-01-2013, 11:24 PM
(11-01-2013 11:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I just need to hunt down a magnet.
A hammer works nicely too.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
12-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Brutal, but efficient.

I think I'll do both.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post