Afghanistan, said the arrest of 16 militants plotting attacks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
07-05-2010, 10:44 AM

Afghanistan, said the arrest of 16 militants plotting attacks
BEIJING, May 7 electricity, according to foreign reports, senior Afghan security officials said on the 7th, the Afghan police in recent weeks, the arrest of the 16 manufacturing plotting suicide bombings in the capital, with rocket attacks on militants. Police are continuing to search for other suspects.

Afghan Interior Minister Atmar (coach outlet) that, in addition to 2 other than the other suspects are being held in Kabul prison, of which 6 Pakistani people.

Kabul police chief Abdul Rahman (Abdul Rahman Rahman) said the suspects had admitted to investigators that they and the two with the "base" organization associated organizations. The two organizations for Islamic Army of God (cheap coach bags) and the Haqqani (Haqqani) networks.

Rahman said the organization is headquartered in Pakistan, Haqqani, the Taliban in Afghanistan their own organizations. Their members, is planning in the capital Kabul, a suicide bombing attack. Afghan former Prime Minister(Gulbuddin Hekmatyar)-led "Islamic Army of God," the militants, the conspiracy to launch rocket attacks.

Rahman said that the terrorists attempted to government buildings, universities and other places with the police suicide bombings.

Rahman said the Afghan police arrested a large number of terrorist incidents, showing the security situation in Kabul continues to improve. But he also said: "The enemy is constantly looking for (coach handbags) vulnerability to infiltration." Terrorists will not hesitate to wait for weeks or months to plan and launch attacks.
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2010, 12:09 PM
RE: Afghanistan, said the arrest of 16 militants plotting attacks
This is the most interesting bot I've ever seen... Trying to sell handbags off terrorist attacks? Hm... And no source provided for the news? That's interesting...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2010, 12:53 PM

That is pretty interesting story about Afghanistan. Actually in afghan terrorism increase in this way that common people can't even live in their house so if all of them will be arrested then and then the problem can be solved.
13-05-2010, 12:54 PM
Wow. The bots are trolling each other now.

We may be nearing critical mass.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
16-05-2010, 01:12 AM

- Just joined the forum today. Was looking for this information since quite some time.

Regards

Kenneth
16-05-2010, 09:52 AM
OH DEAR GOD NO ANOTHER ONE

*forum implodes*

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
16-05-2010, 12:59 PM
We need an active admin/mod.

All learning is quite useless if you haven't learned to question what you learn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-05-2010, 05:59 PM

Thanks guys, this is exactly what I was looking for, I'll be sure to put it on my site.

Regards,
Ceryle
17-05-2010, 02:23 AM

I already referred this to my friend.
Regards
19-05-2010, 12:18 AM

I mailed this to my friends.
Regards