Poll: was the end of apartheid a success, or failure?
success, black people are doing well in S.A.
failure, it is tragic that S.A. perpetuates what we do not want to believe about black people
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
African Gold

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2013, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2013 02:05 PM by TrainWreck.)
African Gold
It has just occurred to me that South Africa is probably a failure. I would argue that the Nelson Mandela story was a 'rouse' to compel Blacks to immigrate and run the government, and generate the commerce necessary to prove to the world that black people know how to run a just society.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: African Gold
(15-04-2013 01:56 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  It has just occurred to me that South Africa is probably a failure. I would argue that the Nelson Mandela story was a 'rouse' to compel Blacks to immigrate and run the government, and generate the commerce necessary to prove to the world that black people know how to run a just society.

Go get help, adjust your medication, or otherwise just fuck off.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
15-04-2013, 04:41 PM
RE: African Gold
(15-04-2013 04:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  Go get help, adjust your medication, or otherwise just fuck off.

Whoa, what's up - there is no way, that the corrupt politicians of the past may have set something like that into action?

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user