After careful research: GOD is REAL !! I have Proof

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2013, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 11:30 AM by sporehux.)
Exclamation After careful research: GOD is REAL !! I have Proof
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheryl_Araujo

1 "She was stripped below the waist, and several men raped her. "
2 "The most any of them served was 6½ years."
3 "Araujo subsequently went public and became an activist for women's and victims' rights"
4 "On December 14, 1986, she lost control of her car while taking her daughters to a Christmas show and struck a utility pole. The girls were injured, but survived. Araujo, however, died in the crash. She was 25 years old"

1, Fucken bitch cried rape, when it was a just several men God sent to propose marriage.

2, According to some bullshit word/number system I just invented, fifty pieces of silver = exactly 6.5 years

3, Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet. Timothy 2:11-12, shes got it coming to her.

3, Bitch had been collecting sticks on the Sabbath for the manger in the Christmas show nativity scene along With her previous sins, how much can a God of war bear.
And How did the Children survive , if not for by the grace of GOD.

Boom,! Head shot Atheists, Explain that.
Impossible for these events to randomly assemble, Its irreducibly complex and
there is no know hidden variable. This is design.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
14-11-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: After careful research: GOD is REAL !! I have Proof
This is obviously the work of Zeus after a drunken bender.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
14-11-2013, 02:10 PM
You've proved me wrong!! Sad now I guess I'm going to hell Weeping why did you have to present such a well constructed argument?
14-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Re: After careful research: GOD is REAL !! I have Proof
Are you being sarcastic or what?
15-11-2013, 12:08 AM
Quote:"On December 14, 1986, she lost control of her car while taking her daughters to a Christmas show

This is why we need a war on fucking xmas.

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
15-11-2013, 12:27 AM
(14-11-2013 11:47 PM)redhotiron2004 Wrote:  Are you being sarcastic or what?

Go read a few of his posts and the answer will be quite obvious.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
15-11-2013, 12:34 AM
(14-11-2013 10:45 AM)sporehux Wrote:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheryl_Araujo

1 "She was stripped below the waist, and several men raped her. "
2 "The most any of them served was 6½ years."
3 "Araujo subsequently went public and became an activist for women's and victims' rights"
4 "On December 14, 1986, she lost control of her car while taking her daughters to a Christmas show and struck a utility pole. The girls were injured, but survived. Araujo, however, died in the crash. She was 25 years old"

1, Fucken bitch cried rape, when it was a just several men God sent to propose marriage.

2, According to some bullshit word/number system I just invented, fifty pieces of silver = exactly 6.5 years

3, Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet. Timothy 2:11-12, shes got it coming to her.

3, Bitch had been collecting sticks on the Sabbath for the manger in the Christmas show nativity scene along With her previous sins, how much can a God of war bear.
And How did the Children survive , if not for by the grace of GOD.

Boom,! Head shot Atheists, Explain that.
Impossible for these events to randomly assemble, Its irreducibly complex and
there is no know hidden variable. This is design.

If this truly proved the existence of god, I would drop to my knees and pray for hell every day for the rest of my life. I would commit every sin I could bear to commit and I would never repent. I would curse the name of god over a load speaker in every church I found. I could only hope it would be enough to ensure that I would not have to spend an eternity with these sick bastards.