After the Rapture Pet Care $10 a month

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: After the Rapture Pet Care $10 a month
A true Christian would never pay money for that. If God wanted the animals cared for, he would take care of them. The Bible is quite clear on this:
  • God is perfectly willing to kill shit-tons of animals when he gets mad at humans.
  • That "God takes care of sparrows, so he's totally got your back" platitude attributed to Jesus.

Take-home message: God will kill/ignore/feed animals at his whim, and who are you to go against his will and give your money to atheists?

(I'm starting to really enjoy armchair theology.)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
08-09-2014, 11:52 AM
(08-09-2014 11:42 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Take-home message: God will kill/ignore/feed animals at his whim, and who are you to go against his will and give your money to atheists?
Ah, but maybe "After the Rapture Pet Care" is gawd's plan. Consider
(At least that's the excuse I might use if this had been my idea. Tongue )

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
08-09-2014, 11:55 AM
(08-09-2014 11:52 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Ah, but maybe "After the Rapture Pet Care" is gawd's plan. Consider

Yeah, if "God's will" means anything, then everything that happens is, by definition, God's will...

...unless you believe lowly mortals can circumvent God's will, and that's heresy!
08-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Well, let's see. I'll take three kitties and two doggies, the bank account balances of five....no, no, make that eight of the recipients of the Rapture and I'll also take three cars since, ha ha, they won't need them where they're going. Angel My children both need cars for going to college and my car is super duper old. Any convenient time is fine with me. Thank you, have a nice trip. Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
08-09-2014, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2014 03:37 PM by Full Circle.)
(08-09-2014 01:37 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, let's see. I'll take three kitties and two doggies, the bank account balances of five....no, no, make that eight of the recipients of the Rapture and I'll also take three cars since, ha ha, they won't need them where they're going. Angel My children both need cars for going to college and my car is super duper old. Any convenient time is fine with me. Thank you, have a nice trip. Big Grin

DFT, you just gave me an idea! Someone needs to take care of the cars of the raptured, for $10/mo X 12 we will start the motor once a week, keep the car covered and wash it once a month, make sure it has a full tank and that no heathen vandalizes it!

For $100 x 12 we will take care of your house and car until you return. Big Grin

Please mail your checks and all pertinent information to:

But wait! That's not all! For only $20 more you can take out insurance in the event you aren't raptured by the time you are 90 years old. In that case we will refund all of your money (except, of course, for the insurance premium) Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
08-09-2014, 04:29 PM
(08-09-2014 08:00 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Lolol.

http://aattp.org/after-the-rapture-will-...small-fee/

A part of me really wants a tshirt, living on the NC/SC border I could make a killing. Consider

You are so not in an area where that shirt would be appreciated.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-09-2014, 09:47 PM
Makes me sad the people who thought this up live in the exact same place I was born and grew up.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
09-09-2014, 10:36 PM
I want so bad for this to be legit.

That tee shirt just made my early bird christmas list. Funniest damn thing I have ever seen.
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
09-09-2014, 11:20 PM
(08-09-2014 08:00 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Lolol.

http://aattp.org/after-the-rapture-will-...small-fee/

A part of me really wants a tshirt, living on the NC/SC border I could make a killing. Consider
So they're going to feed my beloved kitty Fancy Feast twice a day, pay for her meds and take her to the vet twice a year, all for only $10 per month? I don't think so.

Fancy Feast costs me $50 per month.
The meds are about $200 per year.
The vet charges $70 to walk through her door.

Sapere aude