After your death you will be dumber than any believer

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-10-2014, 02:52 AM
RE: After your death you will be dumber than any believer
When I die, I will have my body cremated and launched into space. My ashes will eventually land on the soil of a distant planet, where I will be absorbed into an alien tree. That tree will use my decomposed nutrients to grow some leaves. An alien animal will eat those leaves, then an alien humanoid will kill that animal and feed it to his pregnant alien wife. The proteins from that animal, partially composed of me, will go into the making of a developing alien baby, some of them inevitably being used to form it's little alien brain. Since aliens are smarter than people, and I'm now part of an alien brain, that will in fact make me smarter after I die.

Edit: Oh I almost forgot.

Discuss...

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
23-10-2014, 04:07 AM
(23-10-2014 02:52 AM)yakherder Wrote:  When I die, I will have my body cremated and launched into space. My ashes will eventually land on the soil of a distant planet, where I will be absorbed into an alien tree. That tree will use my decomposed nutrients to grow some leaves. An alien animal will eat those leaves, then an alien humanoid will kill that animal and feed it to his pregnant alien wife. The proteins from that animal, partially composed of me, will go into the making of a developing alien baby, some of them inevitably being used to form it's little alien brain. Since aliens are smarter than people, and I'm now part of an alien brain, that will in fact make me smarter after I die.

I... I think I'm gonna do that. Let me know the coordinates! Big Grin

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
23-10-2014, 06:26 AM
(23-10-2014 02:52 AM)yakherder Wrote:  When I die, I will have my body cremated and launched into space. My ashes will eventually land on the soil of a distant planet, where I will be absorbed into an alien tree. That tree will use my decomposed nutrients to grow some leaves. An alien animal will eat those leaves, then an alien humanoid will kill that animal and feed it to his pregnant alien wife. The proteins from that animal, partially composed of me, will go into the making of a developing alien baby, some of them inevitably being used to form it's little alien brain. Since aliens are smarter than people, and I'm now part of an alien brain, that will in fact make me smarter after I die.

Edit: Oh I almost forgot.

Discuss...

I'm no scientician, but it strikes me more likely that your body'd be more likely to get sucked into a sun somewhere, rather than land on a planet, not to mention one with life.

For me, I think I'd rather have my body just dumped in some ditch in a forest someplace; not one single good reason I can think of to keep my body preserved and extend the process, yaknow, just get my shit returned to the cycle.

Except maybe my eyes. Give them to science.

Discuss.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-10-2014, 07:51 AM
Dimaniac, will you go brag on your other forums about how you schooled a bunch of atheists again with this load of incoherent crap?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
23-10-2014, 08:18 AM
(22-10-2014 04:05 PM)dimaniac Wrote:  discuss

So which part of this was supposed to cause 'butthurt'? lol
Go troll somewhere else, man.
23-10-2014, 08:20 AM
(23-10-2014 06:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Except maybe my eyes. Give them to science.

Why's that, if you don't mind me asking?

孤独 - The Out Crowd
23-10-2014, 08:47 AM
(23-10-2014 08:20 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 06:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Except maybe my eyes. Give them to science.

Why's that, if you don't mind me asking?

I have degenerative myopia, which based on my attempts to find a permanent solution to my ills, is not a too widely studied condition.

I figure my eyes might be of some use for research.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-10-2014, 08:51 AM
(23-10-2014 07:51 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Dimaniac, will you go brag on your other forums about how you schooled a bunch of atheists
Absolutely. Atheism must be destroyed. God wills it.
23-10-2014, 08:57 AM
(23-10-2014 08:51 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 07:51 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Dimaniac, will you go brag on your other forums about how you schooled a bunch of atheists

Absolutely. Atheism must be destroyed. God wills it.

And yet your god doesn't just come down and do it himself.

I can tell you, nobody has iron chariots for god to be scared of any more.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-10-2014, 09:02 AM
(23-10-2014 08:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 08:20 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Why's that, if you don't mind me asking?

I have degenerative myopia, which based on my attempts to find a permanent solution to my ills, is not a too widely studied condition.

I figure my eyes might be of some use for research.

Interesting. I've been thinking about the whole "give your body to science". It sounds like a nice way to help progress.

孤独 - The Out Crowd