After your death you will be dumber than any believer

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
23-10-2014, 09:03 AM
RE: After your death you will be dumber than any believer
(23-10-2014 08:51 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 07:51 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Dimaniac, will you go brag on your other forums about how you schooled a bunch of atheists
Absolutely. Atheism must be destroyed. God wills it.
Oh, so now you know gawd's will? And think you can speak for him?

This is an unforgivable sin in your shitty religion. See you in hell, I'm sure I'll have lots of fun with you down there.LaughatLaughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2014, 09:10 AM
(23-10-2014 08:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I can tell you, nobody has iron chariots for god to be scared of any more.
You are living in democracy and majority are christians
23-10-2014, 09:20 AM
You are right in a sense, Dimaniac. A person does need to overcome the fear of being wrong if they are to discount Christianity completely.
23-10-2014, 09:22 AM
(23-10-2014 09:10 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 08:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I can tell you, nobody has iron chariots for god to be scared of any more.

Does this mean in muslim countries where Christians are not allowed that god is impotent or that god doesn't want Christians there or that they are right about their version of god because they are the majority? What does this have to do with the bit you quoted from Free Thought, the rest of Free Thought's post, or anything else for that matter?
[+] 2 users Like OddGamer's post
23-10-2014, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2014 09:34 AM by Reltzik.)
(23-10-2014 08:51 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 07:51 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Dimaniac, will you go brag on your other forums about how you schooled a bunch of atheists
Absolutely. Atheism must be destroyed. God wills it.

.... okay, that would explain why schooling a bunch of atheists would be brag-worthy in your head...

... but it doesn't explain why you brag about it.

I mean, it'd be a bit like me bragging that I bench-press three tons. It's be awesome if I did. But I don't, and claiming that I do... or even that it was possible... would be a ludicrous lie.

Sure, some smooth-talking apologists might be able to talk circles around an unprepared atheist. I'm not saying THAT'S impossible.

What's impossible is that you would do it, or at least that you would do it without significantly developing your skills first. Your technique is dismal, your grasp on logic is sketchy, your factual background is abysmal, your ability to engage is pathetic, and your choice of arguments is a bit like going to NASCAR and bringing a Yugo.

And it's obvious you don't give a damn. You're not trying to be effective, you're not trying to gauge whether you're effective, you're not asking how you can improve or what you're doing wrong. Your standard for success is doing the keyboard equivalent of flapping your gums, without caring what your impact is.

And I'm fine with this. By all means, continue to represent theism. The more you make yourself the face of your position, the better for those of us who want your position to die.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
23-10-2014, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2014 01:38 PM by Bucky Ball.)
"After your death you will be dumber than any believer"

Wrong. After death no one is neither smart nor dumb. They are simply dead. Brain activity ceases. Meanwhile, while alive, people who face facts and celebrate life and Reality without the crutches of lies and man-made superstition known as religions, and without living in servitude to ancient angry pissed-off gods are far far better off.

"God's will" exists nowhere except in your feeble brain, just as millions and millions of kooks before you, who stomped their impotent, yet dangerous, little feet, and claimed to know the "will of the gods", and that (of course) YOUR religion of all the hundreds of thousands, just happens to be the right one.

Sure it is. And you are a delusional ignorant fool.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
23-10-2014, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2014 09:38 AM by Free Thought.)
(23-10-2014 09:10 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  

Let's look a the census data, shall we?

61.1% of the population as of 2011 lists themselves as "Christian" in their census answer, this breaks down under the following sects:
Catholic 25.3%
Anglican 17.1%
Uniting Church 5.0%
Presbyterian and Reformed 2.8%
Eastern Orthodox 2.6%
Baptist 1.6%
Lutheran 1.2%
Pentecostal 1.1%
Other Christian 4.5%

Now, let's remember that every single one of these sects are inherently and doctrinally opposed to each other when we consider this fact:
The second largest demographic is 'No Religion', weighing in at 22.3% of the total population, this demographic is not comprised of multiple mutually exclusive groups, but is registered as a unified whole.

Telling me that the majority of people are Christians is pointless because that majority is made up of many opposing splinter minorities cobbled together which all exhibit mutually exclusive goals and beliefs with only one factor, belief in Jewsus, allowing the culmination: they do not represent a single powerbase presentative of a given deity, but multiple bases holding different representations of the same deity.

Add this to the fact that the Christian demographic fell 7% in the last ten years while No Religion increased 7.3% in the same span of time.

The vague umbrella term 'Christianity' being the majority is of no consequence to me whatsoever , so do tell me; exactly what were you trying to tell me just now, dimaniac?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Stick a carrot up your arse.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-10-2014, 09:39 AM
(23-10-2014 09:37 AM)Sam Wrote:  Stick a carrot up your arse.

... No.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Re: RE: After your death you will be dumber than any believer
(23-10-2014 09:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 09:37 AM)Sam Wrote:  Stick a carrot up your arse.

... No.
That was directed at the op...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user