Afterlife

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2018, 10:20 AM
RE: Afterlife
I want to bring a yoga mat too. Cleaning spray seems like a good idea.... didn't know that was a thing! Laugh out load

My list:
1- A computer (hopefully I can keep upgrading over time)
2- Lots of video games, and my Steam account, and my Blizzard account! Big Grin Plus, GoG while, I'm at it.
3- The internet. I'm with DLJ on his reasons, and with the added reason of multiplayer games, of course. And game patches! Tongue
4- Netflix.
5- Amazon, so I could order whatever else I'll need while I'm in the afterlife. I'm pretty sure Jeff Bezos has secured a deal with the devil, so I should be able to get delivery in Hell.
6- My makeup and nail art stuff. Big Grin
7- Lots of clothes and shoes! Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
18-01-2018, 10:36 AM
I won't need to take anything with me. Everything I will need is already there waiting for me. I am a Christian and Jesus promised that those who serve him faithfully will lay up treasures in Heaven. Of course it won't do any good to have treasure in Heaven unless you are sure that will be your destination. If any of you want to know how to get there I suggest you check this out: https://carm.org/answers-for-seekers

If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down.
Charles Darwin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-01-2018, 10:42 AM
(18-01-2018 10:36 AM)theophilus Wrote:  I won't need to take anything with me. Everything I will need is already there waiting for me. I am a Christian and Jesus promised that those who serve him faithfully will lay up treasures in Heaven. Of course it won't do any good to have treasure in Heaven unless you are sure that will be your destination. If any of you want to know how to get there I suggest you check this out: https://carm.org/answers-for-seekers

Laugh out load

You can't even step out of your religious hot box long enough for a make-believe post? It must really suck to be you.
[+] 7 users Like Emma's post
18-01-2018, 10:45 AM
(18-01-2018 10:36 AM)theophilus Wrote:  I won't need to take anything with me. Everything I will need is already there waiting for me. I am a Christian and Jesus promised that those who serve him faithfully will lay up treasures in Heaven. Of course it won't do any good to have treasure in Heaven unless you are sure that will be your destination. If any of you want to know how to get there I suggest you check this out: https://carm.org/answers-for-seekers

"Now everything is known the more for being compared with its contrary, because when contraries are placed beside one another they become more conspicuous. Wherefore in order that the happiness of the saints may be more delightful to them and that they may render more copious thanks to God for it, they are allowed to see perfectly the sufferings of the damned.

When the saints in glory, therefore, shall see the doleful state of the damned, how will this heighten their sense of the blessedness of their own state, so exceedingly different from it! When they shall see how miserable others of their fellow creatures are, who were naturally in the same circumstances with themselves; when they shall see the smoke of their torment, and the raging of the flames of their burning, and hear their dolorous shrieks and cries, and consider that they in the mean time are in the most blissful state, and shall surely be in it to all eternity; how will they rejoice!" Thomas Aquinas

Enjoy, you moral vacuum.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
18-01-2018, 10:46 AM
(18-01-2018 10:42 AM)Emma Wrote:  

Laugh out load

You can't even step out of your religious hot box long enough for a make-believe post? It must really suck to be you.

If you believe in make believe things, make-believe follows you everywhere Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
18-01-2018, 10:50 AM

Why do I need Jesus if I can put all of my treasures that I acquire on my own in my lifetime into the sarcophagus? Jesus seems like an unnecessary middleman.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
18-01-2018, 10:55 AM
Quote:Why do I need Jesus if I can put all of my treasures that I acquire on my own in my lifetime into the sarcophagus? Jesus seems like an unnecessary middleman.

He also has a history of abandoning his tombs, so I wouldn't trust him to watch over your stuff.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: beb1339cfc76b95693fe0fd59c12ec05.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like ShadowProject's post
18-01-2018, 11:16 AM
An unlimited oyster card (metro pass) to get in and out of heaven as often as I like so I can visit (anywhere on) Earth whenever I want to.

(It's the only sensible way to get through my bucket list).

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 2 users Like Reducetarian's post
18-01-2018, 11:21 AM
1. My towel.

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-01-2018, 11:48 AM
(18-01-2018 11:21 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  1. My towel.

So long as you don't panic, you should be okay Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 7 users Like Vera's post