Again with the Noah B.S. on facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2014, 03:53 AM
RE: Again with the Noah B.S. on facebook
Id love to get 2 of each plastic animal (very small scale) and build an ark at that scale to show how stupid the it is without resorting to magic.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
11-04-2014, 04:02 AM
I saw Ricky do this live a couple of years ago. I found it hard to breath I laughed so much.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens
[+] 4 users Like Eva's post
11-04-2014, 04:28 AM
Ricki Gervais said that Noah made a sacrifice after he found land. Which species did he decide to make extinct when he did this?
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
11-04-2014, 04:40 AM
(11-04-2014 04:28 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Ricki Gervais said that Noah made a sacrifice after he found land. Which species did he decide to make extinct when he did this?

The big guy at back of the queue Laugh out load

[Image: noah-dinosaur-ark-problem.jpg?w=300&h=243]

I believe Noah also got drunk and naked after the flood. Sounds like my kinda guy Big Grin

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens
11-04-2014, 11:09 AM
OK, here is what someone with enough money and free time must do. First, ask at which scale was this boat build. Let's say it's 2:1, so it's half the size of a "real "one. That is all the info needed to make animal models. Tons of them, all in the same scale as the boat, let's say it was 2:1, as mentioned earlier. Then you pile up all those millions of animals and bugs and whatnot and you load them all in a line of trucks and transport them, as a gift to the museum. They could not refuse the gift and only the number of trucks in front of the boat would be enough to, well, make everyone laugh out loud. Real loud.

Then ask them to fit them inside.

You don't even need to make ALL the animals, just a portion of the animal world would suffice. You start with the biggest ones, naturally.

Big Grin

It is as simple as that. Well, not so simple, bu if you want to prove them they are dead wrong, this is the best way. With evidences slapping them across their face.

I'd love to see what would be the explanation then.

So, there you go, the "Creationists vs. atheists - Noah challenge". Creationists build a boat, atheists build the animals. Actually, it doesn't even need to be atheists on the other side, but anyone with brains.

Tongue

P.S.

Thanx sporehux

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
11-04-2014, 11:26 AM
There truly is nothing dumber than a fundie.

[Image: Atheismreality_zps62a2c96a.jpg]
11-04-2014, 12:18 PM

Insulting me will convert me real fast!
MSBB:
Don't let anyone define who you are.
Me:
Can we define him as he defines himself? Or will he define himself as we define how he defines himself? But, if we do that, will we define him as he defines himself based on our definition of how we see him define himself?
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
14-04-2014, 01:49 PM
(11-04-2014 03:53 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Id love to get 2 of each plastic animal (very small scale) and build an ark at that scale to show how stupid the it is without resorting to magic.
That is a good idea. I was thinking of making a post along those lines myself, but you got to it first.
14-04-2014, 07:05 PM
I'm just so tired of it being on land. That's not good enough for me. I want someone to build it and then sail it. No animals for the first sailing, of course.
14-04-2014, 08:04 PM
(14-04-2014 01:49 PM)Bible Belt Brawler Wrote:  
(11-04-2014 03:53 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Id love to get 2 of each plastic animal (very small scale) and build an ark at that scale to show how stupid the it is without resorting to magic.
That is a good idea. I was thinking of making a post along those lines myself, but you got to it first.

You are both fools!

The animals were all very much smaller back then.

Over generations since, they all grew much bigger because of the abundance of food that was available after the water subsid....

Consider

No, wait!

After the flood the plants were all dead so all the herbivores must have eaten...

Hang on... Consider

I know. After the flood, the carnivores ate the herbivores and the fish.

If the carnivores ate the original herbivores there must have more kinds on the ark that don't exist now which means there had to be many more kinds than there are now... or the herbivores bred very quickly before the carnivores got hungry.

And they bred quickly because they had plenty of food to... shit!

The herbivores must have eaten the fish?

The saltwater fish that were trapped in pools became freshwater fish.

Then later carnivores went kinda vegan to change (not evolve, of course) into the new herbivores we have today.

Yup. That's it.

Thumbsup

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post