Again with the Noah B.S. on facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2014, 03:25 AM
RE: Again with the Noah B.S. on facebook
I was freestyling an argument with a friend I'm trying to de-ark. and on doing some research (notice how its only the Atheists doing research most times).

i found that there are 67 different species of macropods or "kangaroo"ish like animals.

So the ark must have had 134 kangaroo "kinds" to be valid i say.

But I led him into a trap, about the "kinds" micro evolution, he chest pumped about how just two kangaroos were on board and they changed into the range today.
So because (I say) these kangaroos are different species and can't breed with each other this change aka micro-evolution has actually accomplished what macro evolution does, ergo you are admitting your belief in "Evolution" .
NO NO I didn't say that he back pedals to there must have been 134 kangaroos on board.Facepalm

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like sporehux's post
15-04-2014, 03:33 AM
(15-04-2014 03:25 AM)sporehux Wrote:  I was freestyling an argument with a friend I'm trying to de-ark. and on doing some research (notice how its only the Atheists doing research most times).

i found that there are 67 different species of macropods or "kangaroo"ish like animals.

But I led him into a trap, about the "kinds" micro evolution, he chest pumped about how just two kangaroos were on board and they changed into the range today.
So because (I say) these kangaroos are different species and can't breed with each other this change aka micro-evolution has actually accomplished what macro evolution does, ergo you are admitting your belief in "Evolution" .
NO NO I didn't say that he back pedals to there must have been 134 kangaroos on board.Facepalm

I've been seeing these, "Here's 13 COLD HARD FACTS about noahs ark!" after this movie. Kinda funny.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
15-04-2014, 03:37 AM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2014 03:43 AM by sporehux.)
(15-04-2014 03:33 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 03:25 AM)sporehux Wrote:  I was freestyling an argument with a friend I'm trying to de-ark. and on doing some research (notice how its only the Atheists doing research most times).

I've been seeing these, "Here's 13 COLD HARD FACTS about noahs ark!" after this movie. Kinda funny.

"Although researchers are unsure if all the creatures could have squeezed into the huge boat, they are confident it would have handled the weight of 70,000 creatures without sinking."

Logisch, you owe me 100ml of coffee I just shot out my nose Laughat
I was thinking this :
[Image: 502718507_o.jpg][Image: 1151973982_645538-image.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
15-04-2014, 01:09 PM
(15-04-2014 03:37 AM)sporehux Wrote:  "Although researchers are unsure if all the creatures could have squeezed into the huge boat, they are confident it would have handled the weight of 70,000 creatures without sinking."

From the link above:

"#11 Petrified animal dung, a petrified antler and and an ancient piece of cat hair have also been retrieved from the remains of the Ark."

WaitWHAT?????

PETRIFIED?????? REALLY?????

Shocking
Blink
Weeping

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
15-04-2014, 04:19 PM

Debating Arkmen is like going in circles.
15-04-2014, 04:22 PM
(15-04-2014 03:37 AM)sporehux Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 03:33 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I've been seeing these, "Here's 13 COLD HARD FACTS about noahs ark!" after this movie. Kinda funny.

"Although researchers are unsure if all the creatures could have squeezed into the huge boat, they are confident it would have handled the weight of 70,000 creatures without sinking."

Logisch, you owe me 100ml of coffee I just shot out my nose Laughat
I was thinking this :
[Image: 502718507_o.jpg][Image: 1151973982_645538-image.jpg]

When did they find it? Ararat has been overrun for years with arkmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Bible Belt Brawler's post
15-04-2014, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2014 05:23 PM by Jeffasaurus.)
Quote:#1 The Ark was about 500 feet long. That would make it approximately the size of a World War II aircraft carrier.
So, in an era when marine transport technology consisted of hollowed out logs and reed rafts, Noah managed to build a wooden vessel so advanced that today's engineers cannot recreate it. The reason no one builds large ships out of wood is due to the fact that wood is too flexible. A wooden air craft carrier would bend and flex to the point of self-destruction.

Quote:#4 Of course the Ark would not have needed to hold 70,000 animals. One conservative estimate puts the number of animals on the Ark at about 16,000. This would have allowed for more than enough room for food, supplies and lots of empty space.
Therefore, Earth has only 8,000 species of land animals??? Huh
There are over thirty times that amount of beetles alone.

Quote:#5 We have discovered at least 250 different ancient cultures that have a story of a massive, cataclysmic flood. Most of those stories have striking similarities to the Genesis account.
I wonder if these include the ancient Egyptians and ancient Sumerians who both lived before, during, and after the flood. Consider

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 3 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
15-04-2014, 05:35 PM
Im surprised the appologists haven't been pushing the concept of multiple Noahs and arks, one for each 5,000 animals or some shit. Would certainly plug allot of plot holes and keep the story afloat a little longer.

[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
15-04-2014, 05:41 PM
(15-04-2014 05:35 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Im surprised the appologists haven't been pushing the concept of multiple Noahs and arks, one for each 5,000 animals or some shit. Would certainly plug allot of plot holes and keep the story afloat a little longer.

That's a good point. If they had multiple arks on each continent, and archipelagos, it could help the story remain seaworthy.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 2 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
15-04-2014, 05:56 PM
2012 , the number of Arks required.

[Image: 939029d2ec54d1a2ee3d42dec0d7c99f.jpg?itok=KBxwhENz]

[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post