Agnostics Make no sense

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2015, 06:17 AM
RE: Agnostics Make no sense
(06-09-2015 10:28 PM)RadThadd Wrote:  I hear it is impossible to prove that gods or nonexistent things don't exist. But let's beg to differ, if that were true, wouldn't that add to the stacks of evidence against the god or nonexistent things? Think, people. Wouldn't that be evidence against those nonexistent things (NTs)? If you look at it that way, there is proof gods are fake. Being that the statement "it's impossible to disprove god" is base on human ideas itself, it's best to keep in mind, that we all know these following things:

1. god or gods (or NT, nonexistent thing) do not communicate with people...and those that say otherwise are schizophrenic (delusional, illusional etc.);

2. all cases of god or gods have been through communication which isn't possible due to the above issue

3. because of those 2 things alone, there exists no evidence for the god(s) existence, which tragically, results to the default position of evidence for the opposing idea (the idea that god or gods or other NTs are fake)

4. and if those 3 aren't enough, there exists an infinite number of nonexistent things that share the same 3 attributes being that the existnece of being(s) that would contradict that of the other god or gods is equally likely, which is impossible.

5. okay, if you're reading this, unfortunately the last 4 weren't good enough for you or you just wanna keep reading. either way, here's the 5th reason:
By logic, if you try to prove god or gods, or better yet things we KNOW do not exist, then you'd fail equally as someone making an attempt to prove something made up, fabricated, lied into peoples minds or created by HP Lovecraft.

There's no obligation to prove that the non-existent doesn't exist. There's no evidence for non-existence. If someone asks you to prove that gods don't exist then he is in essence asking you to go outside of existence to look for evidence. This can not be done.

We can show that the claims of theism are false however by pointing to the false metaphysical principles that they assume. It's easy to do once you understand those fundamental principles.

You are right that all gods are indistinguishable from something that is imaginary. This alone should be sufficient reason to reject the claims of theists.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post
23-09-2015, 08:26 AM
(09-09-2015 11:38 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 10:57 PM)RadThadd Wrote:  Yes. I post wherever I want got a problem with it?

Look at you, all tough on the internet Rolleyes
Grow up child. I suspect your mother might want to stop breast feeding you soon. Better get ready. F.....AbcdefG
23-09-2015, 08:31 AM
(10-09-2015 06:17 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 10:28 PM)RadThadd Wrote:  I hear it is impossible to prove that gods or nonexistent things don't exist. But let's beg to differ, if that were true, wouldn't that add to the stacks of evidence against the god or nonexistent things? Think, people. Wouldn't that be evidence against those nonexistent things (NTs)? If you look at it that way, there is proof gods are fake. Being that the statement "it's impossible to disprove god" is base on human ideas itself, it's best to keep in mind, that we all know these following things:

1. god or gods (or NT, nonexistent thing) do not communicate with people...and those that say otherwise are schizophrenic (delusional, illusional etc.);

2. all cases of god or gods have been through communication which isn't possible due to the above issue

3. because of those 2 things alone, there exists no evidence for the god(s) existence, which tragically, results to the default position of evidence for the opposing idea (the idea that god or gods or other NTs are fake)

4. and if those 3 aren't enough, there exists an infinite number of nonexistent things that share the same 3 attributes being that the existnece of being(s) that would contradict that of the other god or gods is equally likely, which is impossible.

5. okay, if you're reading this, unfortunately the last 4 weren't good enough for you or you just wanna keep reading. either way, here's the 5th reason:
By logic, if you try to prove god or gods, or better yet things we KNOW do not exist, then you'd fail equally as someone making an attempt to prove something made up, fabricated, lied into peoples minds or created by HP Lovecraft.

There's no obligation to prove that the non-existent doesn't exist. There's no evidence for non-existence. If someone asks you to prove that gods don't exist then he is in essence asking you to go outside of existence to look for evidence. This can not be done.

We can show that the claims of theism are false however by pointing to the false metaphysical principles that they assume. It's easy to do once you understand those fundamental principles.

You are right that all gods are indistinguishable from something that is imaginary. This alone should be sufficient reason to reject the claims of theists.
You can prove a negative; if you know that 4+4 is 8, then you can prove that it isn't 3... You can prove something is NOT true.
23-09-2015, 08:34 AM
(06-09-2015 11:27 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 11:08 PM)RadThadd Wrote:  I heard you're an idiot. Any truth to that?

Yes.
Strict rules for b*tch fools who stick tools up their ass holes.
23-09-2015, 08:37 AM
(07-09-2015 03:13 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 11:08 PM)RadThadd Wrote:  I heard you're an idiot. Any truth to that?

Another humourless cunt joins the forum
Christian and a homo. Fucking hilarious.
#He believes Jesus died for your sins,
So he think that Jesus died for your booty bustin"
- Charlie **************