Agony TTAunt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2014, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 11:16 AM by DLJ.)
Agony TTAunt
This is a new section and should be regarded as an alternative to the Personal Issues and Support section.

Post any personal issues you have and receive guidance and wisdom derived from sources that may, or may not, include ... divining, tarot reading and/or astrology.

Here is the first letter from the mail bag:

Dear TTAunt,

I had a dream last night and I wonder whether you could interpret it for me.

I think it was triggered by something that Ferdie wrote a while ago about have a forum meetup / conference.

Anyway,
In the dream, a crowd was gathering in a ball-room-kinda place in some unidentified Murikan city.

Seth was on the mic on a stage and started to introduce forum members who then made their entrance to a mix of cheers, boos and "who?"s.

When it came to my name being called I breezed onto the stage (from behind the curtain, stage right) and as I walked out I realised that I was dressed as a crazy hobo carrying a life-size inflatable doll who looked uncannily like Gwyneth Paltrow!

To make matters worse, HoC then came on stage wearing only a fundoshi.
Followed by a shaved-headed Girly carrying a double-barreled shot-gun screaming "get off my lawn" and then Chas entered wearing a sliver wig and girl under each arm ... a bit like this ... (attached)

Then I woke up in a cold sweat!

What can it mean?

Attached File(s)
.jpg  DSC01659.JPG (Size: 164.24 KB / Downloads: 89)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
03-01-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: Agony TTAunt
Consider

You may need a break from the forum ....

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 7 users Like evenheathen's post
03-01-2014, 10:34 AM
(03-01-2014 10:26 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Consider

Thank you TTAunt, I will do as you suggest.

I really do appreciate your in-depth analysis of my psychological issue and note with respect that the money spent on all those cold-reading courses has finally paid off.

I will recommend your services to all my friends.

Blush

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-01-2014, 10:36 AM
(03-01-2014 10:26 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Consider

It means you are easily distracted by surreal events and forgot your manners. I don't have any tarot cards so have just read a pair of dirty socks in my linen basket that I went cycling in. Basically, they say that Girly is your conscience and you really undervalued the effort and love he put in to tending that piece of earth. To you it's just a lawn, but to Girly it's more than that. It's HIS lawn, he nurtured it through good times and bad. Blood, sweat and tears NAY his heart and soul went in to it and you trampled it. Why, because you were dressed like a hobo and were coveting hocs simple yet chic ensemble.

In conclusion you owe Girly an apology for disrespecting him and hoc an apology for the sin of envy!

No need to thank me that'll be £300 please Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
03-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Dear Dreamer,
I suggest you get in touch with our esteemed member 'Gordon' as this is much more up his 'alley'.

Helpfully yours,
TTAunt

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
03-01-2014, 10:44 AM
Yeeeey, astrology. Me like astrology.

I was wondering how to get my capricorn in conjunction with those gemini? Any advice?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
03-01-2014, 10:47 AM
(03-01-2014 10:43 AM)Chas Wrote:  Dear Dreamer,
I suggest you get in touch with our esteemed member 'Gordon' as this is much more up his 'alley'.

Helpfully yours,
TTAunt

Can we call him Uncle Gordy? You may be on to a masterstroke of a plan here Chas and DLJ Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
03-01-2014, 10:48 AM
Uh, well, the women on the right side of the picture looks really uncomfortable. Confused

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
03-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Dreamer.

When the moon is fat you shall bear a child.
It shall be the antichrist Evil_monster

It is written.

Congratulations Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
03-01-2014, 10:58 AM
(03-01-2014 10:44 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Yeeeey, astrology. Me like astrology.

I was wondering how to get my capricorn in conjunction with those gemini? Any advice?

Dear Slow,

The best arrangement would be ... one twin on each horn!

Yours,
TTAunt.

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post