Agony TTAunt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Agony TTAunt
From what I can discern, this dream stems from your desire to come to these shores and meet us all.

The Paltrow/HoC bit obviously comes from your unresolved issue regarding a love of French cheese over those of your own country.

Girly will be far more tolerant in public but the double barrel would remain in reach, he may consider it his lawn since you're a foreigner and all, so you could be well and truly screwed in that regard.

Chas is quite the player so that was just playing out as it should.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
03-01-2014, 11:07 AM
(03-01-2014 11:00 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  From what I can discern, this dream stems from your desire to come to these shores and meet us all.

The Paltrow/HoC bit obviously comes from your unresolved issue regarding a love of French cheese over those of your own country.

Girly will be far more tolerant in public but the double barrel would remain in reach, he may consider it his lawn since you're a foreigner and all, so you could be well and truly screwed in that regard.

Thank you TTAunt,
I really do appreciate your help.

Ohmy

So, what should I do? What does the future hold in store for me?

What do the cards say?

Yours,
in desperation.

03-01-2014, 11:08 AM
In this dream the things that identify and separate you and your fellow TTA friends and frenemies is mixed, meaning you have realized the oneness of the divinity, and being on stage (in US) means you must make this a public affirmation now.

Good Luck.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
03-01-2014, 11:10 AM
[Image: pieter-bruegel-the-elder-children-s-game...JS000Z.jpg]

I'll get right on that..................Thumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
03-01-2014, 11:13 AM
(03-01-2014 11:08 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  In this dream the things that identify and separate you and your fellow TTA friends and frenemies is mixed, meaning you have realized the oneness of the divinity, and being on stage (in US) means you must make this a public affirmation now.

Good Luck.

Thank you TTAunt,

If this is true... are you recommending suicide as the only option?

Weeping

03-01-2014, 11:15 AM
In my opinion, your dream indicates that you are suffering from mild symptoms of Alzheimer's disease.

It is apparent that you have trouble telling different people apart due to memory problems.

HoC should have carried the Gwyneth Paltrow doll, GirlyMan should have worn the fudoshi, Chas should have carried the shotgun and you should have worn the silver wig.

I suggest you to see a doctor immediately. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
03-01-2014, 11:19 AM
(03-01-2014 11:15 AM)Vosur Wrote:  ...
mild symptoms of Alzheimer's disease.

wer sind Sie?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-01-2014, 11:24 AM
(03-01-2014 11:13 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 11:08 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  In this dream the things that identify and separate you and your fellow TTA friends and frenemies is mixed, meaning you have realized the oneness of the divinity, and being on stage (in US) means you must make this a public affirmation now.

Good Luck.

Thank you TTAunt,

If this is true... are you recommending suicide as the only option?

Weeping

No. You've reached enlightenment status. You are destined for guru. Await for further instruction (dream #2).
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
03-01-2014, 11:46 AM
(03-01-2014 11:07 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 11:00 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  From what I can discern, this dream stems from your desire to come to these shores and meet us all.

Thank you TTAunt,
I really do appreciate your help.

Ohmy

So, what should I do? What does the future hold in store for me?

What do the cards say?

Yours,
in desperation.

The cards are not kind my son.

You will relinquish your current citizenship for dual French/Merican citizenship. This will enable you to embrace the cheese you love and negate the automatic running away from danger inherent in the country of my ancestry as you'll be well armed.Drinking Beverage

There will be another government shutdown thus negating the fear of Girly and his weaponry. He'll be stuck in the basement of some government building because they cannot pay the power bill and the only way out is via elevator.

The cards also say you'll buy Chas and I several pints.

The spirits or planets or whatever drives these bloody cards in on break now so be careful.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 3 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
03-01-2014, 11:53 AM
(03-01-2014 11:46 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  ...
The cards are not kind, my son.

You will relinquish your current citizenship for dual French/Merican citizenship. This will enable you to embrace the cheese you love Laughat and negate the automatic running away from danger inherent in the country of my ancestry as you'll be well armed.Drinking Beverage

There will be another government shutdown thus negating the fear of Girly and his weaponry. He'll be stuck in the basement of some government building because they cannot pay the power bill and the only way out is via elevator. Laughat

The cards also say you'll buy Chas and I several pints. No

The spirits or planets or whatever drives these bloody cards in on break now so be careful.

Well... fuck those cards, then!

I want a second opinion. Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post