Agony TTAunt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: Agony TTAunt
(03-01-2014 10:43 AM)Chas Wrote:  Dear Dreamer,
I suggest you get in touch with our esteemed member 'Gordon' as this is much more up his 'alley'.

Helpfully yours,
TTAunt

I will now cast your cards to give you a deeper interpretation of your dream using the traditional three-card reading.

We mix the cards to gather the energies of the mysteries and stop when the chakras align, proceeding to deal the three rightful cards.

You have received the Ace of Cups representing The Past.
Often, the Ace of Cups will predict the start of a relationship, one that is full of potential and may eventually lead to true love and happiness. But you must always remember that the Ace can show only potential, not the final result of a situation. If a relationship starts out well, it is up to the two people involved to keep it that way, and improve upon it in any possible manner. The Ace of Cups is not a guarantee of happiness, but a guarantee that you will have the chance to make happiness for yourself if you want to. If you want to develop an existing relationship, the Ace cannot help you.

You have received the Wheel of Fortune representing The Present.
The wheel is an apt symbol for the forces of Destiny and Fate because it shows how everything is connected in a cycle; some might call it the circle of life. Everything happens in cycles; we rise and fall just as a spot on the perimeter of a wheel travels from the highest point, through all the possible points on the wheel, and then back to the apex. However changes will affect you depends on where you are on the wheel. If you are at the top then any change could throw you off, but if you are the bottom then a change could start you back up to the top. And for one person to rise another must fall - everyone is connected.

And finally, representing The Future, you have The Hanged Man.
Even the appearance of the card is paradoxical. Simple in design, it is one of the more complex Arcana. The lessons it offers are easy to understand but hard to accept when they apply to you. The most obvious answer to a problem may be the simplest, but it is rarely the best. To admit that you are afraid will give you the strength to conquer your fear. When you relinquish your desire for control, everything begins to work as it should. In a world in which you must run as fast as you can to stay where you are, the Hanged Man tells you to stop struggling - and you can move forward. Tell this to others and it seems obvious; try to do it yourself and it will become impossible.

I'm sure this clarifies and edifies your dream.

Have some tea, my dear.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
03-01-2014, 11:58 AM
(03-01-2014 11:53 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 11:46 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  ...
The cards are not kind, my son.

You will relinquish your current citizenship for dual French/Merican citizenship. This will enable you to embrace the cheese you love Laughat and negate the automatic running away from danger inherent in the country of my ancestry as you'll be well armed.Drinking Beverage

There will be another government shutdown thus negating the fear of Girly and his weaponry. He'll be stuck in the basement of some government building because they cannot pay the power bill and the only way out is via elevator. Laughat

The cards also say you'll buy Chas and I several pints. No

The spirits or planets or whatever drives these bloody cards in on break now so be careful.

Well... fuck those cards, then!

I want a second opinion. Hobo

See the reading above. Yes

03-01-2014, 12:10 PM
(03-01-2014 11:57 AM)Chas Wrote:  ...

Have some tea, my dear.

Erm... well... yes... I think so Confused

It does seem very specific and pertinent to me.

Just need to check, though... can I be holding 4 x Aces at a time? One seems a little restrictive.

Blush

Find all posts by this user
03-01-2014, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 12:16 PM by Dark Light.)
Agony TTAunt,

Recently I have noticed my communication with Shiva has been unclear, intermittent, or incomprehensible. I believe that Venus has been interfering with the Seven Sisters, and ORion has been unable to free them from Taurus. This is the first time in my life that I have ever felt this way, and I don't know what to do. I am desperate. I can feel that my Chi has become intertwined and locked with my 6th Chakra of Vishnu. This has already manifested itself as a big problem in the physical realm. My progress in the search for the Philosopher's Stone has slowed to a crawl - I may have even regressed. Despite my best efforts, I cannot find balance. I have already said seven Hail Marys, meditated facing the rising sun, sacrificed by best goat, and put the most expensive healing crystal I could find in my butt, but still nothing! Where, O, where am I going wrong, and how can I find enlightenment? Please help, I beg of you.

Sincerely,
Desperate

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
03-01-2014, 12:13 PM
(03-01-2014 12:10 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 11:57 AM)Chas Wrote:  ...

Have some tea, my dear.

Erm... well... yes... I think so Confused

It does seem very specific and pertinent to me.

Just need to check, though... can I be holding 4 x Aces at a time? One seems a little restrictive.

Blush

I'm afraid not as we're playing Three Card Monte. Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
03-01-2014, 12:28 PM
(03-01-2014 12:12 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Agony TTAunt,

Recently I have noticed my communication with Shiva has been unclear, intermittent, or incomprehensible. I believe that Venus has been interfering with the Seven Sisters, and ORion has been unable to free them from Taurus. This is the first time in my life that I have ever felt this way, and I don't know what to do. I am desperate. I can feel that my Chi has become intertwined and locked with my 6th Chakra of Vishnu. This has already manifested itself as a big problem in the physical realm. My progress in the search for the Philosopher's Stone has slowed to a crawl - I may have even regressed. Despite my best efforts, I cannot find balance. I have already said seven Hail Marys, meditated facing the rising sun, sacrificed by best goat, and put the most expensive healing crystal I could find in my butt, but still nothing! Where, O, where am I going wrong, and how can I find enlightenment? Please help, I beg of you.

Sincerely,
Desperate

Desperate,

I can empathise.

A lot of our members are experiencing exactly the same sensations and it is quite common for this time of the decade.

You have giving an enormous amount of detail with which to work so I will have to think about this for a while and get back to you as soon as I can.

I need also, three further pieces of information...
Your date of birth
Your dental records
Your bank account details

Thank you,
Agony TTAunt

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-01-2014, 12:36 PM
(03-01-2014 12:28 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 12:12 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Agony TTAunt,

Sincerely,
Desperate

Desperate,

I can empathise.

A lot of our members are experiencing exactly the same sensations and it is quite common for this time of the decade.

You have giving an enormous amount of detail with which to work so I will have to think about this for a while and get back to you as soon as I can.

Your date of birth
Your dental records

Thank you,
Agony TTAunt

Dear TTAunt,

Thank you so very much for the quick response. My fortune cookie was right! Today is my lucky day! I am glad to know that I am not in this alone, and I appreciate the solidarity and sense of community you have brought to me. I was at the end of my rope - the only thing keeping me from suicide was my financial stability. Anyhow, I am leery about giving you my dental records. Would my social security number suffice? Thank you so very much!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
03-01-2014, 12:37 PM
(03-01-2014 11:53 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 11:46 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  ...
The cards are not kind, my son.

You will relinquish your current citizenship for dual French/Merican citizenship. This will enable you to embrace the cheese you love Laughat and negate the automatic running away from danger inherent in the country of my ancestry as you'll be well armed.Drinking Beverage

There will be another government shutdown thus negating the fear of Girly and his weaponry. He'll be stuck in the basement of some government building because they cannot pay the power bill and the only way out is via elevator. Laughat

The cards also say you'll buy Chas and I several pints. No

The spirits or planets or whatever drives these bloody cards in on break now so be careful.

Well... fuck those cards, then!

I want a second opinion. Hobo

You have taunted the spirits and they're not pleased.

They were on their mandatory 15 minute break for every 4 hours worked per the collective bargaining agreement with Spirit Local 732.

They are back but are petulantly predicting only doom and despair.

We'll try again once they calm down. I think it only fair to warn you that you're messing with powers beyond your ken, or something.Drinking Beverage

Love, peace and pandemonium
Aunty

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
03-01-2014, 01:03 PM
(03-01-2014 12:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 12:28 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Desperate,

I can empathise.

Your date of birth
Your dental records

Thank you,
Agony TTAunt

Dear TTAunt,

Thank you so very much for the quick response. My fortune cookie was right! Today is my lucky day! I am glad to know that I am not in this alone, and I appreciate the solidarity and sense of community you have brought to me. I was at the end of my rope - the only thing keeping me from suicide was my financial stability. Anyhow, I am leery about giving you my dental records. Would my social security number suffice? Thank you so very much!

Well, in the words of our guru "Qualia reflects the flow of actions" so yes. That will be acceptable.

Now, just to be on the safe side, please turn around three times and blow onto a 4-leafed clover.

Yours,
Agony TTAunt

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-01-2014, 01:05 PM
(03-01-2014 12:37 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  ...
I think it only fair to warn you that you're messing with powers beyond your ken, or something.Drinking Beverage

Love, peace and pandemonium
Aunty

Is that my Ken who passed away so recently?

Are you in touch with him?

Is he there with you?

Shocking

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post