Ailes out at Faux News?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2016, 09:06 AM
Ailes out at Faux News?
Rumor is that after an internal investigation on charges of personal misconduct Rupert Murdoch and his kids have decided long time Fox News CEO Roger Ailes has to go.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2016, 09:15 AM
RE: Ailes out at Faux News?
And liberals breath a sigh of relief, maybe start a hopeful cheer of approval, until:

(Rupert Murdoch): I'd like to introduce the Fox News Family and the good people of America... you know who you are... to the new CEO of our little network. Please welcome,
[Image: 13396122194_f10cc3e5aa_o.png]
19-07-2016, 09:33 AM
I'm thinking Terrible Ted probably doesn't have the management skills to run an organization that size.

19-07-2016, 09:43 AM
(19-07-2016 09:15 AM)I Am Wrote:  And liberals breath a sigh of relief, maybe start a hopeful cheer of approval, until:

(Rupert Murdoch): I'd like to introduce the Fox News Family and the good people of America... you know who you are... to the new CEO of our little network. Please welcome,

They'll just find another nazi shithead to run the place.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
19-07-2016, 10:49 AM
What did he figure out? That Faux "news" barely reports news? Had he ever even watched it?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
19-07-2016, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2016 11:08 AM by DLJ.)
(19-07-2016 09:15 AM)I Am Wrote:  And liberals breath a sigh of relief, maybe start a hopeful cheer of approval, until:

I think that this guy might be perfect for their brand:

[Image: vatican40_12.jpg]

btw, has anyone noticed that an anagram of Roger Ailes is...

Rage or lies.

Fox News says:

[Image: aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
19-07-2016, 11:08 AM
(19-07-2016 10:49 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  What did he figure out? That Faux "news" barely reports news? Had he ever even watched it?

That the claims of sexual harassment and retaliation in the lawsuit filed by a former employee against Ailes were probably true.

19-07-2016, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2016 06:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-07-2016 09:43 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  They'll just find another nazi shithead to run the place.

Murdoch's kids are pretty liberal and Rupert's been dead even longer than Keith Richards. I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post