"Ain't gon' be no Muslims in my gun store"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: "Ain't gon' be no Muslims in my gun store"
(27-07-2015 09:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 08:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  It would be wrong thing to do but I can understand him. If Muslims are around I would have to watch my back, or neck. Just in case.

Refuse to sell them firearms on the basis of their religion and in the US your business is kaput and you might need a lawyer to keep you out of jail.
I know. That is why I said it would be wrong thing to do. Innocent Muslims will become victims. But it is very easy to be paranoid when many Muslims are lovers of ISIS. Watch your neck, brother.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2015, 01:06 PM
(27-07-2015 09:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 09:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Refuse to sell them firearms on the basis of their religion and in the US your business is kaput and you might need a lawyer to keep you out of jail.
I know. That is why I said it would be wrong thing to do. Innocent Muslims will become victims. But it is very easy to be paranoid when many Muslims are lovers of ISIS. Watch your neck, brother.

May I ask what your source is for making this claim? And what evidence you can provide to support this claim?

Because the way you phrase it makes it sound like you believe the majority of Muslims are pro ISIS. I doubt that very much.
[+] 4 users Like Dragonmaster352's post
29-07-2015, 05:45 PM
(29-07-2015 01:06 PM)Dragonmaster352 Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 09:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  I know. That is why I said it would be wrong thing to do. Innocent Muslims will become victims. But it is very easy to be paranoid when many Muslims are lovers of ISIS. Watch your neck, brother.

May I ask what your source is for making this claim? And what evidence you can provide to support this claim?

Because the way you phrase it makes it sound like you believe the majority of Muslims are pro ISIS. I doubt that very much.
I do not know how many Muslims are pro ISIS (and you do not know this) but some of them are ready to cut off the head of infidels. When there is a Muslim next to me and I do not know him/her I do not know if he/she is peace loving Muslim or evil Muslim.
This is the only claim(if you can call it a claim) I make.
I prefer to be very careful then to die from the hand of evil Muslim.
P.S.We need to send a bunch of spies to every mosque in these days.

29-07-2015, 06:01 PM
(29-07-2015 05:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  P.S.We need to send a bunch of spies to every mosque in these days.

While we're at it, we can start spying in the churches, synagogues, and temples too.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
29-07-2015, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2015 06:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-07-2015 05:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  I prefer to be very careful then to die from the hand of evil Muslim.

Are you currently being treated for paranoid schizophrenia? If not would you like to find docs in your area?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-07-2015, 09:49 AM
(29-07-2015 06:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-07-2015 05:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  P.S.We need to send a bunch of spies to every mosque in these days.

While we're at it, we can start spying in the churches, synagogues, and temples too.
If we have a very good reason to do this I don't mind. So far, we have no reason.

30-07-2015, 09:59 AM
(29-07-2015 06:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-07-2015 05:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  I prefer to be very careful then to die from the hand of evil Muslim.
Are you currently being treated for paranoid schizophrenia?
Are you Muslim?Big Grin
Did you hear the news that ISIS is in every state? I have a reason to be paranoid about evil crazy Muslims.

30-07-2015, 10:02 AM
I love it when atheists defend religious freedom of some people.
I love it when atheists defend Islamists.
I wonder why?

30-07-2015, 10:40 AM
(30-07-2015 09:49 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(29-07-2015 06:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  While we're at it, we can start spying in the churches, synagogues, and temples too.
If we have a very good reason to do this I don't mind. So far, we have no reason.

Are you insane? More Americans have been killed by rightwing racist terrorists than by ISIS. We have far more interest in infiltrating churches than Mosques.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-07-2015, 11:50 AM
(30-07-2015 10:02 AM)Alla Wrote:  I love it when atheists defend religious freedom of some people.
I love it when atheists defend Islamists.
I wonder why?

Having lived in Muslim countries for almost five years, I know that the overwhelming majority of Muslims are not Islamists, and just like Christians, Jews, Buddhists, and other religious folk here in America, Muslims have the right to freedom of conscience.

Atheist though I am, I was happy to swear my life to the Constitution guaranteeing your rights. If you want to know why, read this poem; it speaks more eloquently than I can how I feel on the matter:

John Donne Wrote:No man is an island entire of itself; every man
is a piece of the continent, a part of the main;
if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe
is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as
well as any manner of thy friends or of thine
own were; any man's death diminishes me,
because I am involved in mankind.
And therefore never send to know for whom
the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.

Our rights are much the same. If your rights are stripped, I too suffer that loss. It stands to reason, then, that defending your rights is defending my own.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post