"Ain't gon' be no Muslims in my gun store"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: "Ain't gon' be no Muslims in my gun store"
(30-07-2015 02:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 12:56 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I would rather let all churches be free of any spies, and take our chances with terrorist attacks, than infiltrate them all and have government involved in religion in an entirely insidious and dangerous manner.
I do not want to take any chances with terrorist attacks. Government's obligation is to protect people.
I don't mind NSA to have my phone records as long as I am safe.

If you want to live in a police state there are several available. Try North Korea.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-07-2015, 03:15 PM
(30-07-2015 02:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 12:56 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I would rather let all churches be free of any spies, and take our chances with terrorist attacks, than infiltrate them all and have government involved in religion in an entirely insidious and dangerous manner.
I do not want to take any chances with terrorist attacks. Government's obligation is to protect people.

I value freedom over security. Your mileage clearly varies.
30-07-2015, 03:18 PM
(30-07-2015 02:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 01:04 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  That's because he so fondly LOVES American, at least the America he wants to envision. But he says other people hate america basically, by merely not agreeing with what his vision of America is. Maybe a place isn't really ever what one person wants to think it is, don't you agree to that?
1)I agree with that.
2)I didn't hear him saying that those who disagree with him hate America.
I know that those who burn our Flag and hate our Flag hate America.
There are Americans who do this: some left wing people and evil Muslims.
(30-07-2015 01:04 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You are beginning to sound like you live in fear of "others." Like you would be afraid of America turning into a "secular atheist run by extremist Islamic... but no that claim didn't come from Huckabee actually, but another former presidential candidate.
I am afraid of radical Muslims. They are in each state now.

Huckabee has routinely said things like calling Boycotts of religious businesses like Chik-fil-a unamerican or that the upruling and system of the affordable health care act is unamericna. He's similar to you thinking there lots of people actively trying to stop churches from preaching and existing aggressively, he just thinks its the LGTB people not the atheists.

You over others it may have been directed at should seek consoling, even if with a preacher if you want. Your level of fear and thinking of what danger levels are surrounding you are vastly misapplied.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-07-2015, 03:30 PM
(30-07-2015 12:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 10:40 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Are you insane? More Americans have been killed by rightwing racist terrorists than by ISIS. We have far more interest in infiltrating churches than Mosques.
In which Christian church someone secretly teaches to hate America and to kill infidels?
What rightwing racist hates America and wants to destroy it?

The Christian far right wants to set up a Christian U.S. That would be destroying America.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
30-07-2015, 06:38 PM
(30-07-2015 03:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 02:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  I know that those who burn our Flag and hate our Flag hate America.
You know no such thing. Desecrating the Flag is the ultimate freedom of expression of First Amendment rights.
I do not mind them doing it. I would not stop them doing it.
(30-07-2015 02:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  You have no idea what their motives are.
Hmm...why do Muslims burn our Flag?
So, do you have any idea why some Americans burn our Flag?
(30-07-2015 03:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 02:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am afraid of radical Muslims. They are in each state now.
So are radical Christians and they far outnumber radical Muslims.
I am afraid of radical Christians. But they do not have an army and money radical Muslims have. They don't behead thousands and thousand of people, they do not rape or enslave people like radical Muslims do right now as we communicate with each other.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
30-07-2015, 06:41 PM
(30-07-2015 03:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 12:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  In which Christian church someone secretly teaches to hate America and to kill infidels?
What rightwing racist hates America and wants to destroy it?

The Christian far right wants to set up a Christian U.S. That would be destroying America.
They can want whatever they want. They are not killing or raping thousands and thousands of people as radical Muslims do right now.
WOW, looks like the best advocates for Muslims are atheists.
atheists + Muslims =Heart

30-07-2015, 06:43 PM
(30-07-2015 06:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  So, do you have any idea why some Americans burn our Flag?

Many times it's a sign of protest against one war or another we're involved in. Sometimes it's just provocative in an attempt to elicit visceral responses.

#sigh
30-07-2015, 06:44 PM
(30-07-2015 03:15 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 02:54 PM)Alla Wrote:  I do not want to take any chances with terrorist attacks. Government's obligation is to protect people.

I value freedom over security. Your mileage clearly varies.
I value security so I may have life and freedom

30-07-2015, 06:46 PM
(30-07-2015 03:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If you want to live in a police state there are several available. Try North Korea.
NSA spies on me. I do not feel like it is North Korea.
Thank you NSA for watching my back, oops neck. It is only in my interest that you have my phone records. I trust you people of NSA.
And if someone abuses his/her power shame on him/her.

30-07-2015, 06:51 PM
(30-07-2015 06:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 06:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  So, do you have any idea why some Americans burn our Flag?

Many times it's a sign of protest against one war or another we're involved in. Sometimes it's just provocative in an attempt to elicit visceral responses.
They can find a better way to protest.
I noticed that left wing nuts all the time destroy something. What a bunch of loosers.
In what country some nut can destroy Flag and not go to jail for this?
Only in USA. May be in Israel.