"Ain't gon' be no Muslims in my gun store"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: "Ain't gon' be no Muslims in my gun store"
(30-07-2015 06:51 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 06:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Many times it's a sign of protest against one war or another we're involved in. Sometimes it's just provocative in an attempt to elicit visceral responses.
They can find a better way to protest.
I noticed that left wing nuts all the time destroy something. What a bunch of loosers.
In what country some nut can destroy Flag and not go to jail for this?
Only in USA. May be in Israel.

Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, England, Wales, Scotland. Probably more.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-07-2015, 07:23 PM
(30-07-2015 06:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 03:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  The Christian far right wants to set up a Christian U.S. That would be destroying America.
They can want whatever they want. They are not killing or raping thousands and thousands of people as radical Muslims do right now.

It was a direct response to your question. Your response is a red herring.

Quote:WOW, looks like the best advocates for Muslims are atheists.
atheists + Muslims =Heart

Yet another illogical conclusion. You are really not good at rational thinking.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
30-07-2015, 08:11 PM
(30-07-2015 09:49 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(29-07-2015 06:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  While we're at it, we can start spying in the churches, synagogues, and temples too.

If we have a very good reason to do this I don't mind. So far, we have no reason.

When you have groups like the Army of God (among numerous other groups and individuals) running around bombing abortion clinics, murdering providers, and encouraging others to do the same, I'd say there is as good a reason to spy of the Christians as on the Muslims.

The Jews aren't free of their terrorists either. Same can be said for Hindus, and even Buddhists aren't free of it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-07-2015, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2015 01:12 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(30-07-2015 06:44 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 03:15 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I value freedom over security. Your mileage clearly varies.
I value security so I may have life and freedom

The latter do not necessarily flow from the former. Fort Hood had pretty intrusive policies in place to insure the safety of the community, but they didn't prevent two killing sprees.

Security theater might make you feel good, but I'd rather have rights than a feel-good show.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
31-07-2015, 05:34 PM
(30-07-2015 08:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  When you have groups like the Army of God (among numerous other groups and individuals) running around bombing abortion clinics, murdering providers, and encouraging others to do the same, I'd say there is as good a reason to spy of the Christians as on the Muslims.
I would agree with you. Which Christian Church specifically preaches to bomb abortion clinics? Give me the name of that Church and I will say: send a bunch of spies over there.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
31-07-2015, 05:57 PM
(31-07-2015 05:34 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 08:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  When you have groups like the Army of God (among numerous other groups and individuals) running around bombing abortion clinics, murdering providers, and encouraging others to do the same, I'd say there is as good a reason to spy of the Christians as on the Muslims.

I would agree with you. Which Christian Church specifically preaches to bomb abortion clinics? Give me the name of that Church and I will say: send a bunch of spies over there.

*ahem*
"I would agree with you. Which Mosque specifically preaches to kill infidels? Give me the name of that Mosque and I will say: send a bunch of spies over there."

That aside, I cannot tell you which church specifically, as I do not know to which congregations such Christian terrorists belong: all I know is that they (Christian terrorists) do exist and many have formed organised groups.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
31-07-2015, 11:16 PM
(31-07-2015 05:34 PM)Alla Wrote:  

He already did. Army of God.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-08-2015, 07:50 AM
Clearly Alla doesn't know any American Muslims if she says "they" hate America. There is no They, any more than I would be able to say "Mormon men are child rapists who marry multiple 14 year old slave-brides." It happens, in certain radical sects, but it's not at all how 99.9% of Mormons think. And it would be deeply bigoted for anyone to say otherwise, so I would verbally combat anyone who did.

So, Alla, since I just defended Mormonism, does that mean atheists + Mormons = Heart ?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
01-08-2015, 01:11 PM
"Ain't gon' be no Muslims in my gun store"
This is what you sell a Muslim.
[Image: 91c75ba4537e6aa6e63ef29696ed25c4.jpg]
01-08-2015, 01:25 PM
Think about this KUSA -- why would it need to be more than a single shot???

And what's the safety for???

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.