Al Franken and Betsy Devos...religion in school

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2017, 07:11 PM
RE: Al Franken and Betsy Devos...religion in school
(18-01-2017 06:26 PM)pablo Wrote:  She's a slippery snake of a person who doesn't seem to want to further anything other than her own agenda.
Fuck everyone else.

FUCKER!!!!!!!!!

What have you got against snakes?????

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-01-2017, 12:08 AM
(18-01-2017 07:11 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-01-2017 06:26 PM)pablo Wrote:  She's a slippery snake of a person who doesn't seem to want to further anything other than her own agenda.
Fuck everyone else.

FUCKER!!!!!!!!!

What have you got against snakes?????

Big Grin

That both major parties keep running them for (and appointing them to) office. Angry

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
19-01-2017, 05:43 AM
(18-01-2017 04:00 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The fear for democrats is what if republicans don't fail? Companies are already lining up to invest in America. Don't be surprised in the midterms when republicans win even more.

As usual, The Dick Lord tosses out bullshit, thinking we're as gullible as he is, when he actually bought Dumpy's snake oil. Companies are not "lining up" to do anything. They are WAITING to make decisions until they see what the crazy fucker is gonna do.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/s...ar-AAlWi7P

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-01-2017, 06:07 AM
Is it possible that these jokers won't be confirmed? Surely if she's that glaringly incompetent even the repulicans would have qualms about turning her loose?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-01-2017, 10:59 AM
(19-01-2017 06:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  Is it possible that these jokers won't be confirmed? Surely if she's that glaringly incompetent even the repulicans would have qualms about turning her loose?

Oh it's better than that my friend. Trump's so far nominated 28 people who require Senate confirmation...even if they're all approved (which I'm hoping we can all at least agree that DeVos has no business near education), there's still 662 positions that need Senate confirmation that haven't even been nominated, let alone filled, by the time he takes office tomorrow.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-01-2017, 11:34 AM
I have yet to see one positive argument for this woman. I tried to have polite discourse with people I know who are very conservative republicans and they best they can do is throw it back to Obama's appointment not having a degree in education.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
19-01-2017, 11:41 AM
(19-01-2017 11:34 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I have yet to see one positive argument for this woman. I tried to have polite discourse with people I know who are very conservative republicans and they best they can do is throw it back to Obama's appointment not having a degree in education.

It's because you're sexist and don't believe a woman should have the job.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
19-01-2017, 11:54 AM
This is the fucking bullshit the GOP has been pulling for far too long, "Look at me, I am rich, so therefor I am right about everything all the time". If it fucking worked like these assholes say, there would not have been Bush's two failed wars, and bankruptcy of the housing/car/bank industries.

This stupid women wants to simply divert tax payer money to fund her conservative Christian Agenda. She's not going to advocate charter school vouchers for non Christian private schools. She's not going to advocate teaching in those schools Jefferson or Paine's objections to pulpit politics. She's not going to advocate teaching in those schools "no religious test" or Jefferson's wall.

This is simply bullshit to try to create loopholes where money is used to promote one religion over another.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
19-01-2017, 04:35 PM
(19-01-2017 11:41 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 11:34 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I have yet to see one positive argument for this woman. I tried to have polite discourse with people I know who are very conservative republicans and they best they can do is throw it back to Obama's appointment not having a degree in education.

It's because you're sexist and don't believe a woman should have the job.

That was a feeble attempt at humor, right? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-01-2017, 11:56 PM
(19-01-2017 04:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 11:41 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's because you're sexist and don't believe a woman should have the job.

That was a feeble attempt at humor, right? Consider

Or a feeble attempt at trolling...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.