Al Franken is resigning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2017, 05:36 PM
RE: Al Franken is resigning
While I think what Al admits was wrong he claims some allegations are just lies and the others not how he remembers them.
I know that they all say that, and it doesn't help him here or make it right.

What does any of this have to do with his job?
None of it happened while he was in office, and I don't know if he was in a position of authority over them either.

Again before I get jumped on I don't agree with anyone being touched in any way they don't approve of.

I know that doesn't matter, he still did a shitty thing, but if a coal miner was accused of the same things, would he get pressured into quitting his job?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2017, 05:40 PM
(07-12-2017 05:24 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(07-12-2017 02:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Al Franken had photographic evidence grabbing a woman's breasts while she slept. He has multiple accusers that say he tried to forcefully kiss them, and multiple woman have said that during photo opportunities he grabs their ass, including one woman who was active duty military at the time. Roy Moore has been accused of dating young women (which wasn't illegal at the time) and ONE 14 year old that alledges assault with ZERO proof.

And yet the senior Republican Senator regards the allegations against Moore as credible. The people who knew Moore knew him to prowl malls looking for fresh meat, to the point that he had been banned from some outlets. This is the man that you are here defending. And you are an avowed supporter of a President who has been recorded admitting to sexual assault.

No surprise that you can close your eyes, because like too many Americans, you place ideology above what is simply right and wrong. You'd rather have a sexual predator as president than to consider a Democrat. What if it were your own daughter? Would you sacrifice her innocence on the altar of your political views?

Who you support volumes about you, Crooked Cop -- even if you don't realize that yourself.

Trump never admitted to sexual assault. Listen to the words he spoke. "They let you do it." Let = permission. It's Donald Trump. Any woman hanging out with Donald Trump in his younger days is probably hoping he grabs her. He was a player. A rich playboy. Those women weren't complaining. They let him do it. They wanted it.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
07-12-2017, 05:57 PM
(07-12-2017 02:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Roy Moore has been accused of dating young women (which wasn't illegal at the time)

bolding, mine; disgust, everyone's

How the holy fuck is that supposed to make a difference? Decent adults don't need inappropriate behaviors to be made explicitly illegal before they know that "dating" VERY young women would be a slimeball thing to do. I hope you are really are just trolling because that's a new low.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 7 users Like unfogged's post
07-12-2017, 06:09 PM
(07-12-2017 05:57 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(07-12-2017 02:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Roy Moore has been accused of dating young women (which wasn't illegal at the time)

bolding, mine; disgust, everyone's

How the holy fuck is that supposed to make a difference? Decent adults don't need inappropriate behaviors to be made explicitly illegal before they know that "dating" VERY young women would be a slimeball thing to do. I hope you are really are just trolling because that's a new low.

That hunk of shit just says those things to get a rise out of people, the asshole gets off on it.
He probably rubs his pathetic little pecker on his computer screen every time someone is outraged by his repulsive statements.

Weak evil persona is weak.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
07-12-2017, 06:12 PM
(07-12-2017 05:40 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(07-12-2017 05:24 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  And yet the senior Republican Senator regards the allegations against Moore as credible. The people who knew Moore knew him to prowl malls looking for fresh meat, to the point that he had been banned from some outlets. This is the man that you are here defending. And you are an avowed supporter of a President who has been recorded admitting to sexual assault.

No surprise that you can close your eyes, because like too many Americans, you place ideology above what is simply right and wrong. You'd rather have a sexual predator as president than to consider a Democrat. What if it were your own daughter? Would you sacrifice her innocence on the altar of your political views?

Who you support volumes about you, Crooked Cop -- even if you don't realize that yourself.

Trump never admitted to sexual assault. Listen to the words he spoke. "They let you do it." Let = permission. It's Donald Trump. Any woman hanging out with Donald Trump in his younger days is probably hoping he grabs her. He was a player. A rich playboy. Those women weren't complaining. They let him do it. They wanted it.
No female has ever wanted puppet; he has always been utterly repulsive physically.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
07-12-2017, 06:23 PM
(07-12-2017 05:24 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(07-12-2017 02:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Al Franken had photographic evidence grabbing a woman's breasts while she slept. He has multiple accusers that say he tried to forcefully kiss them, and multiple woman have said that during photo opportunities he grabs their ass, including one woman who was active duty military at the time. Roy Moore has been accused of dating young women (which wasn't illegal at the time) and ONE 14 year old that alledges assault with ZERO proof.

And yet the senior Republican Senator regards the allegations against Moore as credible. The people who knew Moore knew him to prowl malls looking for fresh meat, to the point that he had been banned from some outlets. This is the man that you are here defending. And you are an avowed supporter of a President who has been recorded admitting to sexual assault.

The HEAD of your party admitted on tape he sexually assaulted women.
Your party is fucked.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-12-2017, 06:29 PM
I look forward to President Trump following the example of Democratic lawmakers, Conyers and Franken, by resigning, given he is facing over a dozen allegations of sexual harassment and assault and is on tape admitting to sexually assaulting women. Yeah right, like he'd ever resign.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Shai Hulud's post
07-12-2017, 06:39 PM
(07-12-2017 05:40 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(07-12-2017 05:24 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  And yet the senior Republican Senator regards the allegations against Moore as credible. The people who knew Moore knew him to prowl malls looking for fresh meat, to the point that he had been banned from some outlets. This is the man that you are here defending. And you are an avowed supporter of a President who has been recorded admitting to sexual assault.

(07-12-2017 05:40 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  "They let you do it."

It doesn't make it right, you twit. If he coped a feel from a 15 year old girl and she "let him do it" is this ok? Probably to you it is because you're a dirty cop and have no sense of what's right and wrong, but to most people they know taking advantage of other people is a shitty way to go through life.

You spend so much time with trumps cock in your mouth you're can't see past his orange bloated belly. trump has aligned himself with the radicalized Evangelical Christians who claim to be so highly moral their shit don't stink. Highly moral, my foot! They've sold themselves down the river to attain power and they don't give a damn about morality. All they care about is shoving their Christian agenda down everyone's throat.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
07-12-2017, 06:40 PM
(07-12-2017 06:29 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I look forward to President Trump following the example of Democratic lawmakers, Conyers and Franken, by resigning, given he is facing over a dozen allegations of sexual harassment and assault and is on tape admitting to sexually assaulting women. Yeah right, like he'd ever resign.

His ego dictates he will never resign unless he has no other choice.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
07-12-2017, 06:53 PM
(07-12-2017 05:36 PM)pablo Wrote:  While I think what Al admits was wrong he claims some allegations are just lies and the others not how he remembers them.
I know that they all say that, and it doesn't help him here or make it right.

What does any of this have to do with his job?
None of it happened while he was in office, and I don't know if he was in a position of authority over them either.

Again before I get jumped on I don't agree with anyone being touched in any way they don't approve of.

I know that doesn't matter, he still did a shitty thing, but if a coal miner was accused of the same things, would he get pressured into quitting his job?

I thought I had heard that he never actually placed hand to boob, flesh to fabric, etc... I don't believe I've ever actually touched the back of someone's head as I placed my peace sign/bunny ears above their head for a picture.

Like this:
[Image: manu_bunnyears.jpg]

Not quite the same thing, I know, and not excusing any actual forced touching (if he actually did it), cuz that's unacceptable, but...

I want every school teacher, Senator, House Representative, secretary, etc... amongst this one's Sorority sisters, to lose their jobs, at least! No questioning she was touched ~ what with the drawings, and without her consent ~ what with her passed out drunk!

[Image: drunk-uni-college-girl-passed-out-marker-pen-prank1.jpg]

That guy with the bunny ears? Community service, you think?
A comedian throwing his hand up between the camera and the woman, in a split second decision to make a ridiculous picture? Unforgivable? Those Sorority sisters deserve jail time, then, no?

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post