Al Qaeda plots massacre in UK

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Al Qaeda plots massacre in UK
(09-01-2015 03:29 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Last time there was a terrorist attack in Scotland ...

[Image: 1248513617658.jpg]

It will be a point of pride now to react the same way.

And as a result of the events of the past few days, Scotland has upgraded it's threat level from "We'll set aboot ye" to "We'll kick fuck oot ye."

Hate the belief, love the believer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
09-01-2015, 05:08 PM
They've been planning a massacre in the UK for the last 20 years, but MI6 and MI5 tend to prevent them before they can happen.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
09-01-2015, 05:20 PM
(09-01-2015 03:25 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I live in Scotland. I have nothing to fear from Islamic terrorists.

The islanders on the other hand ...

I thought you lived in Germany. When did you move?

09-01-2015, 05:30 PM
The Pentagon can't protect the country for $600 billion. But for $660 billion they offer to cover us.

I think they are largely full of shit.

I recall when the Chinese floated out some old Russian barge that they bought from Ukraine and called it an "aircraft carrier." To listen to the Pacific Fleet commander tell it you'd think they had just launched 15 Nimitz-class carriers.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
09-01-2015, 05:32 PM
(09-01-2015 05:20 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 03:25 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I live in Scotland. I have nothing to fear from Islamic terrorists.

The islanders on the other hand ...

I thought you lived in Germany. When did you move?

Visited my parents over Christmas and moved into a rented flat in Edinburgh on New Years Eve. It's why I have been away from the forum for a while. The contract is for 18 months but it will look excellent on the CV and might open up a new career for me.

We still have all our belongings in Germany though. We hired an estate car to bring whatever we could cram in. I thought moving like that wouldn't be expensive but it still was.