Alabama Preacher has AIDS, Slept with Congregation...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Alabama Preacher has AIDS, Slept with Congregation...
Quote:Montgomery Police Sgt. Denise Barnes said he is not under investigation because no one has made a complaint against McFarland. Barnes said that in Alabama, spreading a sexually transmitted disease is a low-level misdemeanor.

... Undecided

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2014, 04:10 AM
(10-10-2014 12:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  
Quote:Montgomery Police Sgt. Denise Barnes said he is not under investigation because no one has made a complaint against McFarland. Barnes said that in Alabama, spreading a sexually transmitted disease is a low-level misdemeanor.

... Undecided

That disturbed me too. He's a man of God, so no one wants to hold him accountable - or possibly admit that they are one of the people he slept with and may have been exposed to aids and possibly exposed their partner if they stepped outside their marriage to play with the preacher. Dodgy

I also don't understand why he's trying to hold onto power at the church. He was voted out almost unanimously yet he still threatens the congregation with Castle Law (whatever the fuck that means) if they oppose him. Any sane person would at least have the decency to step down after making a confession like that.

And why would people still want to go to that church if he's in charge of the flock? Stray from the herd people and see how long this good shepherd lasts without your tithe money...

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
10-10-2014, 04:21 AM
This boy went and risked peoples' lives without their consent. I don't get how that's a low level misdemeanour Angry

But the article mentioned at least one supporter Huh So someone still approves of this guy?

Castle Law I guess is a reference to the idea that one's home is one's castle, therefore for example, shooting an intruder in your home is OK whereas shooting some random guy on the street is not OK, but I don't see how that would apply here.

Guess I'll put it down as one more "Christians are fucking nuts" example Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post