Alabama...welcome to the 19th century!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 01:32 PM
RE: Alabama...welcome to the 19th century!
(17-09-2015 11:57 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Alabama will require students to learn about evolution, climate change

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/09...dents.html

One small step at a time I suppose.

(This is the same state that has the US Space and Rocket Center http://rocketcenter.com, go figure)

Hmm, looks like that space center is only2 hours away from me, I think I know what I'm doing this weekend!

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2015, 05:02 PM
Yay! ..but nooo Alabama you're my least favorite state in the social/educational/political don't make me push that to some other state I don't want to dislike as much like Mississippi because they have 2 things I can admire at least.

This is good for the children, though it makes me wonder more about the states standards for sexual education.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
18-09-2015, 02:06 AM
(17-09-2015 12:40 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  I'm glad to hear that Alabama may be coming out of the dark ages.

we made it

we finally made it
18-09-2015, 11:51 AM
Forwarded this story to my christian sister in law that lived in Alabama for 10 years (after growing up in New England), and got this reply:

Well all I can say is it should not matter if you are a believer you would just bypass all this craziness.

WTF?! Sadcryface

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
18-09-2015, 11:56 AM
(18-09-2015 11:51 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Forwarded this story to my christian sister in law that lived in Alabama for 10 years (after growing up in New England), and got this reply:

Well all I can say is it should not matter if you are a believer you would just bypass all this craziness.

WTF?! Sadcryface

Oh dear god

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow