Alarm clocks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2016, 11:30 AM
Alarm clocks
I need help looking for an alarm clock for my husband for Christmas. What I'm looking for is an alarm clock that one can set to a different wake up time every other day so my husband doesn't have to fiddle with the alarm to reset it so he can get up and take a shower every other day. All I'm seeing is a dual setting for the weekday and then the weekend. I can't find an every other day alarm. I'd also like it to have a radio alarm. My husband hates the beeping alarms. He likes to wake up to the radio.

It would be also nice if it's not too complicated to set the time. Oh, and it would be great if it automatically changed to daylight savings time. It'd like it to be not super expensive either.

Any suggestions?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2016, 11:34 AM
RE: Alarm clocks
I just use my phone. I need an annoying alarm or I won't get up Wink Have you tried doing a search on amazon?
11-12-2016, 11:48 AM
(11-12-2016 11:34 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I just use my phone. I need an annoying alarm or I won't get up Wink Have you tried doing a search on amazon?

He has an old flip phone. Rolleyes Crazy but true.

Yeah, I've looked on Amazon but not finding something that can be automatically set at a different time every other day. Maybe it doesn't exist?

11-12-2016, 11:54 AM
At work.

Try the web site "Think Geek".

They might have a Nerdy/Techy type thing/toy along the lines of what you seek.

Thumbsup
11-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Yes use your smart phone you can set all sorts of crazy timings on there either that or get your husband to change his routine and have a shower before bed every other day that would simplify matters and give him a little longer in bed every morning also tell him not to be such a fusspot regarding beeping alarms Big Grin
11-12-2016, 12:12 PM
I have an iHome phone dock/alarm clock/radio that has the dual setting ability.

When setting alarms on it I have the weekday/weekend choices too. Maybe he could set alarm 1 for weekday for days when he doesn't have to get up early and alarm 2 for the days he does. Then he would just have to set alarm one or alarm two depending on the day.

The one I found online that has a different setting for every day has been discontinued. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
11-12-2016, 12:29 PM
(11-12-2016 11:30 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I need help looking for an alarm clock for my husband for Christmas. What I'm looking for is an alarm clock that one can set to a different wake up time every other day so my husband doesn't have to fiddle with the alarm to reset it so he can get up and take a shower every other day. All I'm seeing is a dual setting for the weekday and then the weekend. I can't find an every other day alarm. I'd also like it to have a radio alarm. My husband hates the beeping alarms. He likes to wake up to the radio.

It would be also nice if it's not too complicated to set the time. Oh, and it would be great if it automatically changed to daylight savings time. It'd like it to be not super expensive either.

Any suggestions?

Got a computer? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/...zdncrfj9xg You can pick which days the alarm goes off, and have more than one alarm.

Or http://download.cnet.com/Free-Alarm-Cloc...28290.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-12-2016, 12:38 PM
I had one made by Sony(?) that had two alarms, got it at Target.
11-12-2016, 02:09 PM
I think I found it.

[Image: s-l225.jpg]

Geeze, you'd think it would be easy to find an alarm clock with the ability to have dual alarms.

For those who kept saying use your I phone. He doesn't have an I phone. He still has a flip phone! Yes an old flip phone. Rolleyes I don't know how it's still working. My husband is someone who uses stuff until it doesn't work. As long as that damned phone still works he's using it. Laugh out load

11-12-2016, 02:25 PM
(11-12-2016 02:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  As long as that damned phone still works he's using it. Laugh out load

That's easily fixed. Evil_monster
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post