Alarm clocks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Alarm clocks
(11-12-2016 02:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I think I found it.

That looks like My clock radio, which is a single-alarm model. (Sony does make a dual-alarm model for about $10 more -- It has a few more buttons on top.)

I can't speak for the dual-alarm model, but the single-alarm version has a particularly nice feature: One touch on the "off" button shuts off the alarm, but also leaves the clock set for the next day so you don't have to remember to turn it back on at bedtime. (There's a slide switch that can disable the alarm when it isn't needed.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2016, 03:51 PM
I can send you a spare android phone for the price of postage, if you like. It lets you have as many alarms as you want and set the days of the week. It won't do every other day because of stupid week of odd days, but I suspect you mean only the weekdays anyway.
Find all posts by this user
11-12-2016, 04:11 PM
(11-12-2016 11:48 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(11-12-2016 11:34 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I just use my phone. I need an annoying alarm or I won't get up Wink Have you tried doing a search on amazon?

He has an old flip phone. Rolleyes Crazy but true.

Yeah, I've looked on Amazon but not finding something that can be automatically set at a different time every other day. Maybe it doesn't exist?

On my Samsung J5 smartphone you can set a different alarm time every day of the week if you want! It uses the standard Android alarm app.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user