Alchemical Hydrogen Transmutation | Possible since 1927

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Alchemical Hydrogen Transmutation | Possible since 1927
(19-05-2015 05:02 PM)ShenHz Wrote:  NORAD and RAYTHEON had the technology to produce Hydrogen Fuel as early as 1927?

(19-05-2015 04:48 PM)ShenHz Wrote:  Both NORAD and RAYTHEON are part of The US Government Military. ... The military WERE the first ones all over this.

NORAD didn't even exist until 1957 and is a joint US-Canadian aerospace warning, air sovereignty, and defense for Northern America. It has nothing to do with energy production. Raytheon is not part of the US Government.

And if by "spiraling" you mean we find the Fibonacci sequence everywhere in nature, why yes, yes we do. And we don't know why. And that's fucking cool.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2015, 05:45 PM
(19-05-2015 05:30 PM)ShenHz Wrote:  
(19-05-2015 05:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Stop talking in riddles and get to your point, if you indeed have one.

I'll get to my point tomorrow

But for now

Just spend a day pondering
What balance means to you.

I will surely spend a ton of time pondering this mystery. Dodgy

Balance to me means that the debits and credits are equal. See, I answered you. You still haven't answered me and I could get hit by a bus and miss the big finale.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-05-2015, 05:46 PM
Cool. I wanna see it.

Don't ... like ...get killed doing it. I do want to see it. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
19-05-2015, 05:57 PM
(19-05-2015 05:02 PM)ShenHz Wrote:  ...
I am willing to tell you

But stubborn egotistical minds
Who think they know everything there is to know

Will not be open to new knowledge.

... which begs the question: Why us?

Last I looked, TTA was not a scientific journal.

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
19-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Funny thing is, in the document he posted as proof even says transmutation is not possible. Laugh out load

[Image: lol_zpsq300qxmk.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
19-05-2015, 06:37 PM
I am disappoint.

Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-05-2015, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2015 06:48 PM by ShenHz.)
(19-05-2015 06:04 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Funny thing is, in the document he posted as proof even says transmutation is not possible. Laugh out load

Technical Terminology Semantics.

"Nature does not transmute one element into another. She merely makes her progressive change of elements by a continual readjustment of her gyroscope."

"Such effects are not transmutation. They are merely changed dimensions of states of motion."

"That is the way the chemist of tomorrow should think of the elements, and not think of them as different chemical substances with different attributes."

- Walter Russell

Changing the dimensions of states of motion is essentially changing one element into to another element since elements are tonal states of motion which can be changed by the the readjustment of nature's gyroscope.
19-05-2015, 06:49 PM
(19-05-2015 06:38 PM)ShenHz Wrote:  
(19-05-2015 06:04 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Funny thing is, in the document he posted as proof even says transmutation is not possible. Laugh out load

Technical Terminology Semantics.

"Nature does not transmute one element into another. She merely makes her progressive change of elements by a continual readjustment of her gyroscope."

"Such effects are not transmutation. They are merely changed dimensions of states of motion."

- Walter Russell

Changing the dimensions of states of motion is essentially changing one element into to another element since elements are tonal states of motion which can be changed by the the readjustment of nature's gyroscope.

"Alchemical Hydrogen Transmutation possible since 1927"

-You

Which is wrong.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
19-05-2015, 07:11 PM

"ELEMENTS OF MATTER ARE NOT PERMANENTLY EXISTENT

To comprehend my meaning, you must disabuse your minds of the idea that the elements are permanently existent, for they are not. Metals are entirely voided in their salts, oxides, and silicates, and both hydrogen and oxygen are as entirely voided by water as sound is voided by silence. There is no such thing as transmutation of one element into another. One never can become another for each is voided when another condition makes its continuance impossible and another one possible.

Elements are not things; they are conditions. Produce a certain condition which is the pattern for hydrogen, or carbon dioxide, or sodium chloride, and they appear from space into which they continually disappear when the conditions are favorable, exactly as apples appear as the solids of apples and disappear as the gases of apples when conditions favor each stage of each cycle."

http://www.philosophy.org/space-and-the-hydrogen-age/

1) Change the dimensions and conditions
2) Change the element.

The reason why they say transmutation is not possible is because "transmutation" by strict definition is "changing one element into another element"

In this case,

You are not changing the element,
you are changing the CONDITIONS and DIMENSIONS of the elements

Which in turn:
Change the elements.

Changing CONDITIONS and DIMENSIONS
By technicality is NOT the definition of transmutation.

But the fact that you are changing the elements IS transmutation.
19-05-2015, 07:35 PM
(19-05-2015 07:11 PM)ShenHz Wrote:  

"ELEMENTS OF MATTER ARE NOT PERMANENTLY EXISTENT

To comprehend my meaning, you must disabuse your minds of the idea that the elements are permanently existent, for they are not. Metals are entirely voided in their salts, oxides, and silicates, and both hydrogen and oxygen are as entirely voided by water as sound is voided by silence. There is no such thing as transmutation of one element into another. One never can become another for each is voided when another condition makes its continuance impossible and another one possible.

Elements are not things; they are conditions. Produce a certain condition which is the pattern for hydrogen, or carbon dioxide, or sodium chloride, and they appear from space into which they continually disappear when the conditions are favorable, exactly as apples appear as the solids of apples and disappear as the gases of apples when conditions favor each stage of each cycle."

http://www.philosophy.org/space-and-the-hydrogen-age/

1) Change the dimensions and conditions
2) Change the element.

The reason why they say transmutation is not possible is because "transmutation" by strict definition is "changing one element into another element"

In this case,

You are not changing the element,
you are changing the CONDITIONS and DIMENSIONS of the elements

Which in turn:
Change the elements.

Changing CONDITIONS and DIMENSIONS
By technicality is NOT the definition of transmutation.

But the fact that you are changing the elements IS transmutation.

Blink
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post