Alcohol weed replacement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2018, 03:46 PM
RE: Alcohol weed replacement
(17-01-2018 07:00 AM)Dom Wrote:  Adrenalin. You love adrenalin.

Yes. Tongue

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2018, 05:44 PM
(17-01-2018 03:45 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  
(17-01-2018 06:16 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I have been thinking about this recently. I have changed to an otherwise vegan diet except I also eat fish. I have also started vaping weed.

I've come to the conclusion that your brain learns what substances or food achieve what effect or to fill a deficiency. If you need something then you get cravings based on previous experience. Your diet therefore is largely based on habit. So I used to crave cheese or chocolate if I needed an immediate boost of energy for example. I no longer crave that,

When I first vaped and got high I found myself wanting to drink alcohol to increase the effect. I normally drank to alleviate stress but now my brain has learnt that weed is just as good for this, if not better. I certainly find it doesn't have the same nasty after effects that alcohol has.

But I can also go for weeks without really feeling the need for weed (sounds like a stoner's top gun). I generally listen to my body and respond appropriately.

Mathilda,

My friend says exactly the same about alcohol and weed. No hangovers is a big plus. Your vaping idea sounds good; I don't know anyone doing that (except you).

Respect for the vegan diet, I could never manage it. Sadcryface

D.

You can get a vape that takes real herb, not the manufactured extract. IMO that is the best way to partake.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-02-2018, 05:30 PM
(17-01-2018 03:45 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  
(17-01-2018 06:16 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I have been thinking about this recently. I have changed to an otherwise vegan diet except I also eat fish. I have also started vaping weed.

I've come to the conclusion that your brain learns what substances or food achieve what effect or to fill a deficiency. If you need something then you get cravings based on previous experience. Your diet therefore is largely based on habit. So I used to crave cheese or chocolate if I needed an immediate boost of energy for example. I no longer crave that,

When I first vaped and got high I found myself wanting to drink alcohol to increase the effect. I normally drank to alleviate stress but now my brain has learnt that weed is just as good for this, if not better. I certainly find it doesn't have the same nasty after effects that alcohol has.

But I can also go for weeks without really feeling the need for weed (sounds like a stoner's top gun). I generally listen to my body and respond appropriately.

Mathilda,

My friend says exactly the same about alcohol and weed. No hangovers is a big plus. Your vaping idea sounds good; I don't know anyone doing that (except you).

Respect for the vegan diet, I could never manage it. Sadcryface

D.

"Your vaping idea sounds good; I don't know anyone doing that (except you)."

Add me to your list.

I've been consuming cannabis (the preferred term) exclusively through edibles and vaping for at least ten years, to alleviate migraines. It's far superior to the prescription stuff. Triptans will really mess you up, for days. Hobo

Inhaling the combustion products from *anything* is exceptionally bad for your health. When offered, I pass without the puff-puff.

Disappointing theists since 1968