Alerting the moderators

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Alerting the moderators
(27-11-2013 11:22 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 11:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My son is right here, we get along fine. My daughters and I are doing fine. My grandkids and I get along fine.

I don't need to try to salvage relationships with my children. You do.

That's exactly what I am doing I am making sure he is right with The Lord and right with me.

When you say HE needs to get right you imply that he is wrong and he is the only one that is wrong. As his mother you need to see what about him is right and work from there to rebuild things between you and him. That's what matters in the here and now.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
27-11-2013, 11:40 PM
Like many children, all they want from their parents is acceptance. Why do you want to deny this? Sit down, speak calmly with your son. Most importantly let him speak, and listen. You might not like to hear what he says but you must listen.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 5 users Like grizzlysnake's post
28-11-2013, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2013 02:06 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(27-11-2013 11:22 PM)Concerned Wrote:  That's exactly what I am doing I am making sure he is right with The Lord and right with me.

I think you're doing a splendid job already.

"If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be My disciple."
Luke 14:26 (NASB)

If you're point is to ostracize your son so severely as to make him hate and resent you, you're well on your way to succeeding. Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 11 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-11-2013, 12:08 AM
(28-11-2013 12:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 11:22 PM)Concerned Wrote:  That's exactly what I am doing I am making sure he is right with The Lord and right with me.

I think you're doing a splendid job already.

"If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be My disciple."
Luke 14:26

If you're point is to ostracize your son so severely as to make him hate and resent you, you're well on your way to succeeding. Drinking Beverage

Jesus was truly a proverbial master of proverbs.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-11-2013, 01:09 AM

"Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good
And let me tell you something;

Before you go taking a walk in my world
You better take a look at the real world
Cause this ain't no Mister Roger's Neighborhood

Can you say "feel like shit"?
Yeah maybe sometimes I do feel like shit
I ain't happy 'bout it, but I'd rather feel like shit than be full of shit!

And if I offended you, oh I'm sorry...
But maybe you need to be offended
But here's my apology and one more thing...fuck you!"

Jesus can suck my dick, which means that nobody would suck my dick since I don't even believe the fucker ever lived.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
28-11-2013, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2013 02:00 AM by earmuffs.)
You know it's 2013 right?
Like, it's not the Middle Ages anymore... people are aloud to actually use their brains and have thoughts of their own...

The problem is not with him.
You will discover that the hard way when he turns 18 and tells you to go fuck yourself.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 8 users Like earmuffs's post
28-11-2013, 01:52 AM
This whole thing is just so very sad. I hope A2 is alright.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
28-11-2013, 02:09 AM
I appreciate that many of you are upset with A2's mother, but responding with vitriol isn't going to change her mind, help A2, or produce any positive result whatsoever. Our frustrations are because with disagree with her, and we care about his well-being. Ultimately it is up to his mother to decide that until such a time that he is not legally bound to her. I would guess that showing her hostility is only going to make things worse for A2. I would ask as a favor to use well reasoned, non-abrasive speech, or none at all. I cannot force you to do so, there is no rule violation in doing so, it is only a personal request.

[+] 10 users Like Dark Light's post
28-11-2013, 02:13 AM
You know what I find odd?
A bunch of strangers on an internet forum all shutting the fuck up or trying to get people to shut the fuck about how they truly feel about you Mrs Ato's Mom, all because they care about the well-being of your son and don't want it to backfire on him.
Yet you, his 'mother', are abusing him which I wouldn't regard as a good motherly thing to do.

Don't you find it odd that a bunch of strangers on an internet forum treat, atheists too, your son better than you do Mrs Ato's Mom?

You personally have to ask yourself really, what do you love more, your God... or your son...

I don't think you're a bad person Mrs Ato's Mom, I even suspect you're being a bitch about this out of love BUT you have to take a step back.
It's amazing to me that you can't see that what you're doing is pushing him away from you and your God..
I mean, he sees you acting this way and it's no wonder he starts questioning the existence of God because the way your acting certainly is not very "Christian like".
Please, if you love your son as much as I suspect you do just take a step back and stop being such a religious fanatic bitch because it's achieving nothing but grief for you and your son.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 10 users Like earmuffs's post
28-11-2013, 02:40 AM
Quote:You personally have to ask yourself really, what do you love more, your God... or your son...

I'm not sure we want to hear the honest answer to this question.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's