Alerting the moderators

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Alerting the moderators
(28-11-2013 08:47 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 08:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I remember watching it on the TV. I had no idea what was going to happen that episode but by God I was pissing myself laughing by the end of it.

I always knew you were dark-sided.

Drinking Beverage

Evil_monster

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2013, 09:35 AM
(28-11-2013 08:47 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 08:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I remember watching it on the TV. I had no idea what was going to happen that episode but by God I was pissing myself laughing by the end of it.

I always knew you were dork-seided.

Drinking Beverage

Fixt

Honestly, she says "DORK-SEIDED!".

"Yessss YESSSSSSSS, she diid!"

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 5 users Like ELK12695's post
28-11-2013, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2013 10:12 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(28-11-2013 03:03 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 10:57 PM)Concerned Wrote:  I do not need help. I don't have a problem my son does.

This thread exists because you have a problem. You can make that problem go away by using the "ignore" function. Find a post by Bucky Ball. Click his name. His profile will pop up....click "add to ignore list".....shazam!....no more PMs from Bucky Ball.

Unless the founder of TTA decides to post the problem ---------------------- edit. Oh wait. There's that, isn't there, Blowjob.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
28-11-2013, 10:22 AM
Concerned, I've asked you this before, but what are you aiming to accomplish here, may I ask?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
28-11-2013, 10:25 AM
(28-11-2013 10:22 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Concerned, I've asked you this before, but what are you aiming to accomplish here, may I ask?

To dupe all you idiots into thinking it really is A2's mom Drinking Beverage

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
28-11-2013, 10:26 AM
(28-11-2013 10:22 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Concerned, I've asked you this before, but what are you aiming to accomplish here, may I ask?

I think she really believes that we are the reason for her son's loss of faith. It's always easier to place 'blame' on anyone other than yourself, your god, or the one's you care for. We are an easy target target to hang it all on. No face-to-face confrontation, just a direction in which to point the finger. Raging at us is easy. Looking in the mirror and taking responsibility isn't so easy.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
28-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Mrs atomom
you are denying your son a human right. The right to broadband(the right that all people must be able to acces the internet to exercise their freedom to expression and opinion)

also,i think you should see a family councelor to mend relationships with your son if you care for him.
What do you hope to accomplish by denying ato acces to the forum? A pathway to god? You do realize that we didnt bring him here and he came on his own,right? You also realize that by restricting acces to here,you are showing him how weak god is that he can't protect ato on his own and that the concept of god is so weak that it falls apart when we use critical thinking,right?
Hope everything is ok with ato

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
28-11-2013, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2013 01:04 PM by WeAreTheCosmos.)
So... Turkey..s... Good... Nothing to see here
28-11-2013, 04:34 PM
(27-11-2013 10:57 PM)Concerned Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 10:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Ms. Concerned,
I don't think it means you are unfit. Could you maybe look into family counseling? It could be worth it to keep your family together. The relationship between you and son is worth saving I would think. Asking for help isn't a bad thing.

I do not need help. I don't have a problem my son does.

Well...your son may have a problem, but I can't say. However, you certainly have a problem. I mean, you are a grown up and believe in ghosts and shit like some little kid, or some ignorant, iron-age goat herder.

Lady, this is the twenty-first century: it's time to stop believing in ghost stories and fairy tales. So...I'll tell you what BuckyBall supposedly told you - go get some help. The faster you rid yourself of delusions the better off you and your son will be. And when you find that life is not an eternal fight between good ghosts and evil ghosts (and you do believe this) then you're going to feel much better.
[+] 1 user Likes Julius's post
28-11-2013, 05:15 PM
(27-11-2013 10:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think she was looking for a way to report Bucky, not a post.

To which I suggested a post in the Forum Team section, like Hughsie also did.

Hopefully she figures it out... though not so sure much will be done about it judging by the much overreaction OP has over everything else here and in life.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post