Alex Jones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Tongue Alex Jones
Lately Alex Jones has made the saying "we are not conspiracy theorists, we are conspiracy factists" which really pissed me off for two reasons. One, factists is not a fucking word, two, conspiracy 'factists' usually have no evidence to support their claims (aka facts).

I really hate the infowars website, but not as much as I hate Alex Jones's youtube channel.

Every time something bad happens and is on national news, you can bet your ass that he has made some loony conspiracy involving the devil or illuminati.

What was even more funny is that one of his other youtube caster was talking about how chickens have arsenic in them as if you could die by eating them.

First of all, the amount of arsenic in the chickens is 2.5/1,000,000,000 the lethal amount. So, in order to die you would have to eat 400,000,000 chickens in one sitting.

What upsets me even more is their hypocriticalness. I can bet you $50 that everyone at infowars eats mass processed chicken, and corn from monsanto.

That's another thing, they are always talking about the GMO's made by monsanto as if they are made by a group of evil scientists! I agree that GMO's should be labeled (people deserve to know what they are eating and where it came from) but that is no reason to immediately claim that GMO's are bad for you.

Lastly, Alex Jones has been talking about the end of America since 2006 and nothing has happened. Alex has made countless loony predictions, and none of them have ever come true! Well, it's 2013 (7 years later) and still nothing dramatic has happen.

Lastly lastly, he always talks about the "New World Order" like there is an actual group of people from subsidiaries around the world, controlled by one big corporation. Well, there is no evidence to support his claims, which pisses me off even more.

I bet 'I and I' would be right on with Alex Jones.

That's my rant for today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like UndercoverAtheist's post
09-07-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: Alex Jones
You must not forget that this man is also a preacher. I don't know if Jones believe what he say but if this conspiracy theorist believe what he say , we can say that this man is paranoiac or paranoid.

In a French anti-conspiracy theory website I read that one of actor of Boston bombing read articles from infowars. (If that is true we can be worry for the future of humanity lol !!!).
In the same website I read that Alex Jones is millionaire. (This is probably true).
09-07-2013, 07:22 PM
I wouldn't be so critical of his followers. I knew a crazy nut job that was friends with the fellow and bought into everything he said. She rarely drank water from a tap or a bottle and grew all of her own crops. She was completely and utterly fucking nuts, but she followed her nutty beliefs. A real fucking whacko.

10-07-2013, 10:52 PM
He is off the deep-end....However..A few months back around February he was speaking of the NSA and their misfits . He mentioned what they were doing on his media outlets and The Howerd Stern show, and good ole' Edward Snowden has showed us he was not throwing out garbage propaganda .

" My friends. You bow to no one. " - Aragorn

"A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows. " — Samuel Clemens

Simple....buy low, sell high.

Life in Rivendell is nice .
22-07-2013, 05:45 PM
123 Alex Jones Lies, from YouTuber 'AlexJonesClips.' See his other videos for more.

Jones is a total nutbar.
[+] 1 user Likes MikeTheInfidel's post
23-07-2013, 05:48 AM
(22-07-2013 05:45 PM)MikeTheInfidel Wrote:  123 Alex Jones Lies, from YouTuber 'AlexJonesClips.' See his other videos for more.

Jones is a total nutbar.

Thanks for the share it was a good laugh. I liked when he said that 6.5 billions of people will emigrate to USA because there are 7 billions of humans.
I ask to myself if he believe really what he say.
21-11-2013, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2013 04:20 PM by larry the lumberjack.)
Alex Jones makes me chuckle on how he links one topic that has literally has no impact to " ITS THE ILLUMINATI TAKING OVER THE WORLD WITH THE UN SUPPORTING THEM AND THE GOVERNMENT IS EVIL WITH HITLER OBAMA AND THE SOUTH MUST GET THEIR GUNS FOR REVOLUTION!!"
Its even funnier when he turns red like a fatass tomatoe, just building up more pressure. Cant wait till his head just explodes.
22-11-2013, 02:17 PM
I wouldn't call Alex Jones a nutjob. I'd call him a charlatan and scam artist. He has built a career out of sensationalism, wild claims and lies.

Sure sometimes he throws in a shred of truth here and there, which makes him seem more credible to some and get them listening. Even a broken clock is right two times a day.

Personally I wouldn't give him two seconds of attention.
22-11-2013, 03:47 PM
(22-11-2013 02:17 PM)LostCyborg Wrote:  I wouldn't call Alex Jones a nutjob. I'd call him a charlatan and scam artist. He has built a career out of sensationalism, wild claims and lies.

Sure sometimes he throws in a shred of truth here and there, which makes him seem more credible to some and get them listening. Even a broken clock is right two times a day.

Personally I wouldn't give him two seconds of attention.

And...I would call Alex Jones harmful.

There are some real conspiracoes in this country that need looking into that the mainstream media won't touch, instead Alex Jones focuses on crap like 9/11, contrails, FEMA Camps and....whatever and all it does is smear anyone coming forth with real conspiracies backed by rock-solid documentation.

I really loathe Jones.
23-11-2013, 11:48 AM
(22-11-2013 03:47 PM)Julius Wrote:  There are some real conspiracoes in this country that need looking into that the mainstream media won't touch, instead Alex Jones focuses on crap like 9/11, contrails, FEMA Camps and....whatever and all it does is smear anyone coming forth with real conspiracies backed by rock-solid documentation.

I agree with this. About a year and a half ago I started a thread on this forum entitled "Why are the real conspiracies ignored?" hitting on this exact point.

There are all kinds of things that are going on that impact the lives of everyone on this forum. Market manipulations of interest rates and currencies that impact and cost every single person in the western world. We are spied upon by our government, lied to about by politicians and manipulated by a corporate owned press. But, the stuff that gets attention is stupidity like how the massacre of children in a Connecticut elementary school was really a "false flag" by the Obama administration to take our guns away.

I am not one to generally believe in these crazy conspiracy theories but I'm starting to think there is a conpsiracy by the government to pay people like Alex Jones to tell these bat shit stories and get people all wound up over nonsense so the real shit they do goes completely unnoticed.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost