Alex Jones Is Still A Dick

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2017, 05:16 AM
RE: Alex Jones Is Still A Dick
The guys at Cognitive Dissonance highlight that asshole's tirades pretty frequently. What a nutcase.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2017, 05:33 AM
Just re-read some of the info on the Sandy Hook conspiracies.

Jones is, to put it bluntly, a walking, talking, pile of shit.

He is a sweaty, bloated parasite, dangling from the ass cheek of humanity.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 4 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
18-04-2017, 08:34 AM
I've been a fan of him since he accused the government of putting autism in the water, his rant on turning the frogs gay was mere bonus. When trump appeared on his show...well it figured. Dodgy

But when the news article came out about his lawyer saying that he was basically a performance artist. Well, I just grabbed a bowl of popcorn and waited...

Sure enough a few people on fb began defending him.

"Oh he's just trying to get custody of his kids -- we shouldn't talk about this"

So either he's lying to the judge or lying to you, another person pointed out.

Popcorn

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-04-2017, 08:42 AM
(18-04-2017 08:34 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've been a fan of him since he accused the government of putting autism in the water, his rant on turning the frogs gay was mere bonus.

I'm sorry, did you say "autism in the water"???

Really? Blink

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
18-04-2017, 08:47 AM
Fuck. Me. Shocking

Holy shit, this man is an idiot.

Wikipedia

Apparently, I was too kind in my earlier comments...

18-04-2017, 09:14 AM
Yeah I just wiki'd him myself. Da faq is this guy?

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
18-04-2017, 09:18 AM
(18-04-2017 05:33 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  He is a sweaty, bloated parasite, dangling from the ass cheek of humanity.

On that every sane person can agree. The only remaining question is, if he's really a raving lunatic or just cashing in on playing the raving lunatic. The former would present a mitigating factor, the latter would be an example that being the perfect asshole is actually a career.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
18-04-2017, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2017 09:39 AM by ResidentEvilFan.)
I can't believe this guy is only 43. He's only a few years older than me and looks about 20 years older, plus he's been doing all this for 20 years. So when he was in his early 20s, he was already ranting and raving on radio.
18-04-2017, 10:15 AM
The first time I saw him I thought he was doing a parody of a crazy, religious right, politically whacked out nut case. Then I realized he was being serious. He should be hauled away. He's certifiable.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-04-2017, 01:41 PM
(18-04-2017 08:42 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(18-04-2017 08:34 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I've been a fan of him since he accused the government of putting autism in the water, his rant on turning the frogs gay was mere bonus.

I'm sorry, did you say "autism in the water"???

Really? Blink

Yes, I did. This was my huge introduction to INfowars and Alex Jones, when I came across a youtube video of him spitting and fuming about the government "putting autism into the water."

You cannot make that shit up. The turning the frogs gay was fun too...Then there was the other things he said, like the moon landing was faked that just plays into that group of people who think it's true. The sandy hook thing was completely hurtful, especially when his "loyal followers" petitioned the court to try to get a body of one of the children exhumed -- to prove somehow that the body wouldn't be there or that the child didn't die of a gunshot wound -- I'm not sure which. The poor parents had to hire an attorney to not only argue against it (I believe that attorney did it for free), but to threaten a lawsuit of their own if they didn't stop.

He's got his followers. But I have to wonder how many truly believe his crap or if many just want to see whatever batshit crazy thing he'll say next? Sort of like Pat Robertson...

I know people who watch the 700 club just to report what crazy thing they say next.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post