Alex Jones: Right-wing conspiracy nutbag? Or performance artist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: Alex Jones: Right-wing conspiracy nutbag? Or performance artist?
(15-06-2017 08:19 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 08:17 PM)OmniConsUme Wrote:  He fucking leaked a portion and is now going to leak more.
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/alex-jon...202468553/

Expect NBC lawyers to call up Jones & his people shortly.

The interview will be copyrighted. Jones' leaking of it is probably breach of copyright.

Or it's part of the plan to drum up interest.

I get it I'm cynical. And fed up

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-06-2017, 05:35 PM
Does anyone else find it disturbing that the President of the United States has a relationship with this lunatic conspiracy theorist?

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 3 users Like Dr H's post
16-06-2017, 05:54 PM
(16-06-2017 05:35 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Does anyone else find it disturbing that the President of the United States has a relationship with this lunatic conspiracy theorist?

I'm still working on the fact that that incompetent, insane troll is the president. I'll have to work up to who he has relationships with.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
16-06-2017, 05:59 PM
(16-06-2017 05:35 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Does anyone else find it disturbing that the President of the United States has a relationship with this lunatic conspiracy theorist?

No, in fact, when I heard of it, I laughed and said, "of course."

There's that hard-to-spot cynicism again.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-06-2017, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2017 01:25 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
(14-06-2017 01:37 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Megyn Kelly has recently gotten a raft of shit for interviewing Jones.

And yet his own lawyers claim that he's just "playing a character", in his over the top, frothing-at-the-mouth on-air rants.

Raving lunatic, or misunderstood performance artist?

You decide. Consider

"It's a floor wax, and a dessert topping!"
--SNL 1:9

I wouldn't give a shit about Alex Jones doing some of his stunts for entertainment, provided the public wasn't so stupid and gullible. The problem is a lot of people think his stuff constitutes legitimate reporting and are becoming increasingly delusional and violent. And that can become very dangerous.

Case in point: Alex Jones perpetrated the bogus story that Comet Ping Pong, a child pizzeria similar to the Chuck E. Cheeze franchisee in Washington, D.C., was a secret front for a child sex ring run in the basement by none other than staff involved with the Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign.

Everyone though it was a baseless, detestable right wing piece of yellow journalism not worth the paper it wasn't printed on, that is until a North Carolina man stormed the pizzeria with an AR-15 and held the employees hostage, demanding to know where the secret entrance to this pedophile brothel was in order to liberate any child captives there. The man was later arrested after a 45 minute standoff with police and is facing a host of felony charges.

Fortunately no one was injured in this case and Jones later apologized for running the story, but it goes to show you what can happen when a persuasive asshole gains a following of lunatics who cannot differentiate fantasy from reality.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
20-06-2017, 01:42 PM
(20-06-2017 01:00 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Case in point: Alex Jones perpetrated the bogus story that Comet Ping Pong, a child pizzeria similar to the Chuck E. Cheeze franchisee in Washington, D.C., was a secret front for a child sex ring run in the basement by none other than staff involved with the Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign.

Everyone though it was a baseless, ...

Literally "baseless" -- the pizza place supposedly running the basement brothel doesn't have a basement.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 2 users Like Dr H's post