Alex Jones Says Neo-Nazis in Charlottesville Were Jewish Actors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: Alex Jones Says Neo-Nazis in Charlottesville Were Jewish Actors
Does anybody who has even a few active brain cells actually read any of Alex Jones' demented rantings? The bloke's obviously got a few roos loose in the top paddock, LOL.

Only in America?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
17-08-2017, 03:07 PM
(17-08-2017 07:19 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...94351.html

Quote: “I’ve been to this events,” said Mr Jones, host of the The Alex Jones Show. “They were just Jewish actors. Nothing against Jews in general, but they are leftists Jews that want to create this clash and they go dress up as Nazis.”

He added: “I have footage in Austin - we’re going to find it somewhere here at the office - where it literally looks like cast of “Seinfeld” or like Howard Stern in a Nazi outfit. 

Friend of our insane dumbass of a president.

What an ass-hat Jones is.
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
17-08-2017, 04:41 PM
(17-08-2017 07:19 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...94351.html

Quote: “I’ve been to this events,” said Mr Jones, host of the The Alex Jones Show. “They were just Jewish actors. Nothing against Jews in general, but they are leftists Jews that want to create this clash and they go dress up as Nazis.”

He added: “I have footage in Austin - we’re going to find it somewhere here at the office - where it literally looks like cast of “Seinfeld” or like Howard Stern in a Nazi outfit. 

Friend of our insane dumbass of a president.

Is it just me or shouldn't any Neo-Nazis that were actually at the rally be angry that this guy basically just said that they looked like a bunch of Jews? Or do you think they're so stupid that their handful of brain cells won't make the connection?

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 3 users Like unsapien's post
17-08-2017, 04:43 PM
No, there are extremists and conspiracists everywhere, Syz, you biases notwithstanding.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
19-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Alex Jones is a SOROS FUNDED Radio Host who is trying to make the right wing look bad by spouting crazy theories and showing that the right wingers actually believe them.

(This conspiracy theory makes more sense than any of the shit on Infowars)
[+] 1 user Likes Ash's post
22-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Gasp

Alex said that?

Why, next you'll be telling me that Rush has started blaming democrats for everything! What has the world come to?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
22-08-2017, 04:51 PM
I find that Alex Jones is good for one thing...fodder for the Cognitive Dissonance podcast. Beyond that, he is useless.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF