Alex Jones' contaminated product

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Alex Jones' contaminated product
https://www.mediaite.com/online/uh-oh-al...pplements/

Apparently, AJ's virility supplements are contaminated with lead.

Explains quite a bit.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
18-10-2017, 11:55 AM
RE: Alex Jones' contaminated product
Caveman Paleo Formula?
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
18-10-2017, 12:02 PM
Well not to be too callous but isn't there a bit of "Darwin awards" aspect to buying supplements from Alex Jones?

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
[+] 6 users Like BikerDude's post
18-10-2017, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2017 07:34 PM by Anjele.)
Maybe the water to make the supplements came from Flint, MI.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
18-10-2017, 02:48 PM
(18-10-2017 12:02 PM)BikerDude Wrote:  Well not to be too callous but isn't there a bit of "Darwin awards" aspect to buying supplements from Alex Jones?

Laugh out load Since one of the effects of lead poisoning is a reduction in fertility/potency, those supplements may be helping to take AJ's customers out of the gene pool. Maybe we should give him an award?
[+] 3 users Like Rockblossom's post
18-10-2017, 02:53 PM
(18-10-2017 11:55 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Caveman Paleo Formula?

Yeah. It gives you a tooth infection and kills you at age thirty.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 4 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
18-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Whenever I read about this guy Jones, I can't understand why Americans have tolerated his bullshit for so long. He's obviously intellectually challenged, has delusions of grandeur, shows all the precursors for chronic paranoia, and possibly has undiagnosed Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

I note that Jones is also a strong supporter of the Branch Davidian church (an offshoot of the Davidian Seventh-day Adventist church, which was itself an offshoot of the original Seventh-day Adventist Church). This is enough to cause anybody to have second thoughts about Jones's cognitive intelligence.

The only thing I can imagine that let's him survive unmolested is a safe full of incriminating dirt on a few top politicians or corporate heads? After all, the US population is controlled by corporatism, rather than by the government—as it should be—even as fucked as it is.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
18-10-2017, 04:50 PM
(18-10-2017 04:17 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Whenever I read about this guy Jones, I can't understand why Americans have tolerated his bullshit for so long. He's obviously intellectually challenged, has delusions of grandeur, shows all the precursors for chronic paranoia, and possibly has undiagnosed Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

I note that Jones is also a strong supporter of the Branch Davidian church (an offshoot of the Davidian Seventh-day Adventist church, which was itself an offshoot of the original Seventh-day Adventist Church). This is enough to cause anybody to have second thoughts about Jones's cognitive intelligence.

The only thing I can imagine that let's him survive unmolested is a safe full of incriminating dirt on a few top politicians or corporate heads? After all, the US population is controlled by corporatism, rather than by the government—as it should be—even as fucked as it is.

Mainly because he is a fringe goofball with next to no real audience. The majority of his viewership are people laughing at his antics and just enough tin-foil hat wearing loons that buy his pseudo-science products to keep him in business. Alex Jones is not Mainstream in any way, he is just another scam artist with a TV show not a major news source.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-10-2017, 05:01 PM
(18-10-2017 04:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Alex Jones is not Mainstream in any way, he is just another scam artist with a TV show not a major news source.
It was most revealing to me when John Oliver showed that Jones is using his show to massively advertise selling overpriced and useless stuff produced by......companies owned by himself.

Classic snake oil scheme.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
18-10-2017, 05:07 PM
"Accident" or someone at a factory that's not exactly a fan of Alex Jones?