Alex's Future Predictions Challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2014, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2014 03:53 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
Tongue Alex's Future Predictions Challenge
Okay here is a thread made for future predictions. You are to predict the future in one of these four periods of time.
-2025 - 2050
-2075 - 2100
-2125 - 2150
-2175 - 2200
The challenge asks for you to elaborate on what happens during your period of time. Anyone is welcome to do this, and you can do more the challenge more than one time. You are able to use any resource and you don't have to cite sources. Try to be neat and also accurate. This is what you must include in your challenge:

2 Major historical events that happen during this period of time. (Ex: WWIII)
5 Things that happened. (Ex. Iphone 10 released.)
3 Pictures (The pictures can correspond with the 2 historical events or the "5 things that happened.")
1 Highlight of the period/ a really good thing that happened.
(Use one complete sentence or more on each detail. Except the pictures.)

I will grade you on how well you did this challenge. If you include more information, you get a higher grade.
A = Excellent
B = Above cool
C = cool
D = Ok
E = Meh...
F = WTF?

Please say you are going to try and complete the challenge before you turn in the challenge.
(This is not my schoolwork, I made this up.)

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
20-05-2014, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2014 03:42 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
RE: Alex's Future Predictions Challenge
[Grade-board]
Lightvader - D - Explanation: Not very neat, not very informational
dancefortwo - A - Explanation: Very neat, provides much information
morondog - B+ - Explanation: Neat, Very flexible in information

20-05-2014, 11:56 AM
2050-2075
i will be the supreme ruler over all. Iphones will be banned,we will have flying cars,i will succesfully prevent a worlwide revolution against me in 2065,april 5.
Wi will also inhabbit the moon,and i will have muffsy banned to mars in 2063.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
20-05-2014, 11:59 AM
(20-05-2014 11:56 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  2050-2075
i will be the supreme ruler over all. Iphones will be banned,we will have flying cars,i will succesfully prevent a worlwide revolution against me in 2065,april 5.
Wi will also inhabbit the moon,and i will have muffsy banned to mars in 2063.

Lol no pictures.

20-05-2014, 01:46 PM
2025-2050

Major world events:
1. X declared war on Y and committed several atrocities, so Y screamed at the UN and the UN did stuff all, so X got a big piece of pie.
2. The environment got totally stuffed to hell and gone, so that everyone's now eating processed maggots or some shit, and the world is basically a pale shadow of its former self, and humanity is looking like a right bunch of twits.

5 things that happened:
1. Everyone was an arsehole to everyone else including animals.
2-5: see 1.

3 pictures:
Here is a picture of what emptiness looks like:

And another two for reference:

Highlight of the period (a really good thing that happened):
Some people weren't total idiots.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-05-2014, 03:07 PM
(20-05-2014 09:21 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Okay here is a thread made for future predictions. You are to predict the future in one of these three periods of time.
-2025 - 2050
-2075 - 2100
-2125 - 2150
-2175 - 2200
The challenge asks for you to elaborate on what happens during your period of time. Anyone is welcome to do this, and you can do more the challenge more than one time. You are able to use any resource and you don't have to cite sources. Try to be neat and also accurate. This is what you must include in your challenge:

2 Major historical events that happen during this period of time. (Ex: WWIII)
5 Things that happened. (Ex. Iphone 10 released.)
3 Pictures (The pictures can correspond with the 2 historical events or the "5 things that happened.")
1 Highlight of the period/ a really good thing that happened.
(Use one complete sentence or more on each detail. Except the pictures.)

I will grade you on how well you did this challenge. If you include more information, you get a higher grade.
A = Excellent
B = Above cool
C = cool
D = Ok
E = Meh...
F = WTF?

Please say you are going to try and complete the challenge before you turn in the challenge.
(This is not my schoolwork, I made this up.)

OK, here we go.

2075-2100

1. U S president elected via dancing-with-the-stars like contest. Chelsea Clinton's daughter wins with a nicely executed dip while the vice-presidential nominee wins his spot doing a great moonwalk a la Michael Jackson.

2. The Senate annexed Mars as the 54 state after Porto Rico, Easter Island and bright side of the Moon. The dark side of the Moon was given to Canada for being such nice neighbors. They very nicely declined the offer though.

1. Dog testical implants become required for all male dogs who are neutered so they "feel better about themselves". Dog owners have complained for decades about their dogs having a.....well........hang dog look on their faces after the "operation".

2. Siberia, Russia has become the go-to winter vacation spot to get away from excessive heat in Wisconsin.* see note below

3. The worlds last washing machine was hauled away from Eddie Winflow's house who has refused to buy the regular anti-bacterial, anti-wrinkle, anti-stain, anti-static and pro-sunscreen clothing worn by virtually everyone except Mr. Eddie Winflow.

4. *Joan Rivers has had another face lift and full body replacements. No one can actually tell if she's alive or not but her agent says she's booked to play in Siberia, Russia next December during the nice warm weather.

5. Unusual gathering at a place called Wrigleys Field. Someone held a bat and another person threw a ball and the person with the bat tried to hit the ball. Someone said it was called "baseball", a sport played decades ago by men with mustaches. What? You're kidding!

Dog testical implants:

[Image: neuticles.jpg]

Men with mustaches:

[Image: vegas-mustache-770.jpg]

And of course:

[Image: 060709joanrivers01.jpg]

The great thing about the houses on Mars is their great affordability for new homeowners. Low interest rates at 1.2% has people lining up for the next flight next year. It's a great way to get away from noisy neighbors and that pesky lawn mowing chore. And for those interested here is the latest model homes.

[Image: dezeen_3D-printed-buildings-on-moon-by-F...ners_1.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
20-05-2014, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2014 03:55 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
Okay, morondog and dancefortwo's grades have been completed.

20-05-2014, 04:16 PM
(20-05-2014 09:36 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  [Grade-board]
Lightvader - D - Explanation: Not very neat, not very informational
dancefortwo - A - Explanation: Very neat, provides much information
morondog - B+ - Explanation: Neat, Very flexible in information

Yeah! I got an A!..........Oh, but it was nothing, really. I mean, really, it was nothing. Please don't applaud.

[Image: 6a00d8341c4e3853ef0133f0791465970b-pi]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-05-2014, 04:18 PM

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
20-05-2014, 04:20 PM
(20-05-2014 03:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The great thing about the houses on Mars is their great affordability for new homeowners. Low interest rates at 1.2% has people lining up for the next flight next year. It's a great way to get away from noisy neighbors and that pesky lawn mowing chore. And for those interested here is the latest model homes.

That brought to mind this line from a Was Not Was song: "They transferred me to the moon. Worse pay, better hours. They transferred me to the moon. Worse pay, better fellow workers..."

And to get back on topic, we have this:

[Image: 10336752_844539448908473_7567333488037706545_n.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post