Alex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2017, 03:13 PM
RE: Alex
(23-05-2017 03:12 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 01:52 PM)JesseB Wrote:  And Gwaithmir, I think Gwaithmir likes me Smile He's super cool like that.

> Thanks, Jesse. You're cool too.

> I agree with Cosmo. An older dog suffering from symptoms like that could have a serious ear infection that could spread to his brain. Take him to the vet's as soon as possible. Consider

I'm workin on it. I promise, thank you Smile

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
23-05-2017, 04:25 PM
Hugs to you. I hope Alex is feeling better!

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
23-05-2017, 05:17 PM
I also just thought of something! People love pets! If you go into some crowd funding websites, there are thousands of people who will donate a couple dollars each to daunting vet bills. if you get enough money from a crowd funding sight just pay it forward by donating to some other pets, and, presto, good karma abounds!

If something is wrong, that is to say, but not having enough vet money sucks. I know how that is.

If you try it, I hope it works!

Regards!

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmo's post
23-05-2017, 07:13 PM
He's finally calmed down enough to just stay down and not try to run around. He gets spooked real easy then keeps standing up (and since he's currently dizzy falling over), I'm trying to get him into the vet tomorrow. Still not sure. Someone mentioned Foxtail and that could also be the problem I know my parents dogs have all had to go to the vet for the same thing, get a foxtail deep in their ears then get dizzy n stuff and have to have them removed. It is possible, I try to keep him out of the tall grass but you know how kids are.

He still acts all happy and cuddly. I swear he could loose a leg and he'd act like nothing is wrong.... lol

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
23-05-2017, 07:16 PM
(23-05-2017 05:17 PM)Cosmo Wrote:  I also just thought of something! People love pets! If you go into some crowd funding websites, there are thousands of people who will donate a couple dollars each to daunting vet bills. if you get enough money from a crowd funding sight just pay it forward by donating to some other pets, and, presto, good karma abounds!

If something is wrong, that is to say, but not having enough vet money sucks. I know how that is.

If you try it, I hope it works!

Regards!

Yes, money is the problem. I don't know that I could be comfortable doing that, I'm also not sure it would work and he needs a Dr, I'm not willing to take risks. I'm workin on it though. I'll figure something out soon.

Big Grin