Ali vs Tyson

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Ali vs Tyson
Hmmm, this is starting to resemble how many boxers can bob and weave on the head of a pin. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-11-2012, 06:36 PM
(15-11-2012 04:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  OK OK OK OK

NOW FOR THE REAL QUESTION:

Who would win?

Mohammad Ali and "Smokin'" Joe Frazier and Oscar De La Hoya

VS

Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield and "Iron" Mike Tyson and Manny Pacquiao

in a TRIPLE Tag Team Boxing Match.

All boxers are in their prime.

Tags can be made at any time, just as long as the the teammate is holding the tag rope.

If a boxer is KO'ed or TKO'ed, he is eliminated.

The match ends when all boxers on a team are eliminated.

There are unlimited rounds.

DING DING DING

That one's easy. Pacquiao counters De La Hoya. Holyfield counters Frazier. And Tyson (like I've been saying) counters Ali.

I would rather see a Battle Royal, Wrestlemania style, with all the boxers in the ring at once. You think getting hit by Holyfield or Tyson hurts when you're expecting it? Try taking one to the temple when you're not looking. And you're not allowed to move the KO'd boxers out of the way. You just have to trip over all the bodies.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
15-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Ali vs Tyson
(15-11-2012 06:36 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(15-11-2012 04:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  OK OK OK OK

NOW FOR THE REAL QUESTION:

Who would win?

Mohammad Ali and "Smokin'" Joe Frazier and Oscar De La Hoya

VS

Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield and "Iron" Mike Tyson and Manny Pacquiao

in a TRIPLE Tag Team Boxing Match.

All boxers are in their prime.

Tags can be made at any time, just as long as the the teammate is holding the tag rope.

If a boxer is KO'ed or TKO'ed, he is eliminated.

The match ends when all boxers on a team are eliminated.

There are unlimited rounds.

DING DING DING

That one's easy. Pacquiao counters De La Hoya. Holyfield counters Frazier. And Tyson (like I've been saying) counters Ali.

I would rather see a Battle Royal, Wrestlemania style, with all the boxers in the ring at once. You think getting hit by Holyfield or Tyson hurts when you're expecting it? Try taking one to the temple when you're not looking. And you're not allowed to move the KO'd boxers out of the way. You just have to trip over all the bodies.

I agree with this predicted victory. I also concede that Tyson would beat Ali here because in this sort of melee, Ali wouldn't be able to dance and rope-a-dope.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Ali vs Tyson
(15-11-2012 05:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  Hmmm, this is starting to resemble how many boxers can bob and weave on the head of a pin. Consider

Yeah, but it's more fascinating to me.
Plus, in this case, we're discussing real life entities.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-11-2012, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2012 08:08 PM by Buddy Christ.)
(15-11-2012 05:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  Hmmm, this is starting to resemble how many boxers can bob and weave on the head of a pin. Consider

On that note... who would win in a bare knuckle fight:

Santa or Jesus?

Inspired by South Park, does Jolly Saint Nick take down The Savior of Mankind in a brawl? Let's head to the Tale of the Tape.

Santa
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 320

A physique and style that resembles Butterbean, Santa should not be taken lightly. What people don't realize is that under that big red suit is mostly mass, not fat. True, he eats more cookies than he should, but visiting every house in one night takes stamina and dedication. He has an entire army of elf trainers and resides at the North Pole, no easy task. The cold and uncomfortable conditions make him resilient to pain and harden his skin. Going down the chimney may be a breeze, but how do you think he gets out of the house? He goes UP the chimney. Have you ever tried scaling a brick tunnel with a bag full of toys strapped to your back? Santa does it millions of times in one night.

Jesus Christ
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 170 pounds

Known for his swimmer's physique and his rigorous training regiments of walking very long distances, even across water, Jesus is no stranger to pain. It is rumored that he held the "Iron Cross" position on a wooden beam for days while his trainer socked him in the ribs with pointy sticks. He is most often compared to Muhammad Ali for his tendency to make outlandish claims to the world. He doesn't mind telling everyone that he is "the chosen one" and frequently proclaims his greatness to the heavens above.

The Fight

Jesus starts the fight well, dancing around the slower and bigger Santa, keeping to the outside and firing off jabs in between attempts to convert Santa to Judaism. Santa's beard absorbs most of the blows. In the middle rounds, Jesus seems to slow and throw less punches as his hands and feet mysteriously start to bleed. Santa traps Jesus in the corner and wails on his bad ribs, accentuating each blow with a "Ho-Ho-Ho bitch!" In the later rounds, Jesus seems to gain his energy back and is filled with new life, as if risen from the dead. In the final round, however, Jesus kept goading Santa to hit him and Santa answered with a haymaker that buried the Savior. On his way to the canvas, Jesus is heard shouting, "The prophecy is fulfilled!" After the fight, many speculate that Jesus took a dive and that his manager Don "God" King had a part in it.

Winner: Santa
Loser: Mankind

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
15-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Shoot, I'm making a new thread outta this masterpiece.

16-11-2012, 03:03 PM
i think ali would win
because tyson has no moves he just walks through punches and ali would out pace him bob weave and doge those tank shots
tyson would not be able to catch him
[+] 1 user Likes dj-hato's post
18-11-2012, 02:08 PM
OK, here's one that'll separate the knowledgeable from the novice:

Tyson v. Marciano in their primes

Irresistible force say howdy to immovable object.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-11-2012, 05:54 AM
(15-11-2012 06:36 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  That one's easy. Pacquiao counters De La Hoya. Holyfield counters Frazier. And Tyson (like I've been saying) counters Ali.

Hahahaha, sure they don't know when the hit is coming in Wrestlemania, sure they don't. There is nothing there that is set up or arranged before the fight, nothing at all. And they get KO for real, aha, yeah, it's a real bummer.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...

Thanx man, I needed this, now my day is so much better, i almost forgot I just lost a 100E trying to repair a laptop that does not want to be repaired...

Thumbsup

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
21-11-2012, 05:30 PM
(18-11-2012 02:08 PM)HereticHick Wrote:  OK, here's one that'll separate the knowledgeable from the novice:

Tyson v. Marciano in their primes

Irresistible force say howdy to immovable object.

Marciano if he had access to steroids, but he didn't, so Tyson. It'd be a helluva fight even without the roids, mad bull vs. mad bull, but performance enhancement drugs would win in the end.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.