Aliens, a satanic plan.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2016, 10:54 PM
Aliens, a satanic plan.
So tonight I went to church, and the topic was aliens.

Using some verses from the book of Job (Job 38: 1-7 and Job 2:1-2) they say there are other forms of life in the universe and those forms from different worlds have representatives. Each of these reunite with god, the reasons i don't know and that wasn't adressed.

It was also stated that after the death of Jesus, Satan was confined on earth because this world was the only one who sinned (we, the major creation of god, were the only stupids in the whole universe to fall for Satan's temptations hahaha).

After that, most of the sermon was about explaining that UFO's, abductions and any type of alien encounters it's all because of demons. They take form of aliens to fool the people.

As they said, everything is a plan of Satan to introduce people into new age ideas, distorting the idea of god.

This sermon was kind of random 'cause they talked about various subjects, such as sumerians could discover so many things because they adquire they knowledge from antediluvians (since they were geniuses). The person who was preaching used the battery of baghdad, and sumerian astronomy as "evidence" for their superior knowledge.

But my favorite part, the one that cracked me up, was a video they showed about a man called Paul Hellyer who said that there are 4 different species of aliens registered on earth and that 2 aliens ar working at the US goverment. I couldn't stand so much stupidity and I laughed a lot, but since I was in the sound cabinet no one could hear laughing Laugh out load

Between that and some kind of conspiracy between the US military and archeologist in Irak that I didn't understand is was a funny night. It was one of the most bullshitier (new word) nights i've ever had.

Well that's all i could recall from that sermon. Remember everything is just Satan work. Evil_monster

"Skepticism is the first step towards truth" -Denis Diderot
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: Aliens, a satanic plan.
I imagine that Satan was all like:

I'll just go and make my own planet, with hookers and blackjack.

Hoooooold on. Earth has hookers and blackjack.
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
20-02-2016, 12:24 AM
[Image: im-not-saying-that-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
20-02-2016, 03:12 AM
I'm the only one in my family who isn't an alien.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-02-2016, 06:36 AM
(20-02-2016 12:15 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I imagine that Satan was all like:

I'll just go and make my own planet, with hookers and blackjack.

Hoooooold on. Earth has hookers and blackjack.

At least he's having fun here hahahs

20-02-2016, 06:40 AM
I'm jelly. Angry

There was never aliens when I went to church.

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-02-2016, 06:56 AM
(20-02-2016 12:24 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  [Image: im-not-saying-that-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens.jpg]

I am an alien.

I have a card issued by the government of these United States that attests and confirms that.

So don't you go dissing my peeps. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-02-2016, 07:02 AM
(19-02-2016 10:54 PM)Seeking_Truth Wrote:  But my favorite part, the one that cracked me up, was a video they showed about a man called Paul Hellyer who said that there are 4 different species of aliens registered on earth and that 2 aliens ar working at the US goverment. I couldn't stand so much stupidity and I laughed a lot, but since I was in the sound cabinet no one could hear laughing Laugh out load

One of them is Girly; I wonder who the other one is... Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-02-2016, 07:37 AM
(20-02-2016 07:02 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-02-2016 10:54 PM)Seeking_Truth Wrote:  But my favorite part, the one that cracked me up, was a video they showed about a man called Paul Hellyer who said that there are 4 different species of aliens registered on earth and that 2 aliens ar working at the US goverment. I couldn't stand so much stupidity and I laughed a lot, but since I was in the sound cabinet no one could hear laughing Laugh out load

One of them is Girly; I wonder who the other one is... Consider

Maybe is Osama, I mean Obama. I not sure either. We should call Giorgio Tsoukalos to investigate that.

20-02-2016, 08:33 AM
Aw no one mentioned Ezekiel's Wheels Wink