Aliens are demons!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2014, 09:04 AM
RE: Aliens are demons!!

*facepalms* Here is a preview for it.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
04-02-2014, 09:35 AM
The nut is at it again. I guess he wanted to inform me of the power of prayer. Just appears out of nowhere and starts talking.
I let him finish and then I dusted off the old
"why don't god heal amputees when they pray?You never see a leg grow back."
He told me it happens quite often.
I just walked away...
04-02-2014, 09:45 AM
(04-02-2014 09:35 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  The nut is at it again. I guess he wanted to inform me of the power of prayer. Just appears out of nowhere and starts talking.
I just walked away...

Which part happens quite often? God doesn't heal amputees OR somewhere super magically delicious people are growing their legs back?

Blink

"Presumably man with hair on fire can be used to cook eggs and bacon..."MorondogLaugh out load
04-02-2014, 10:17 AM
God makes legs grow back....
04-02-2014, 10:23 AM
(04-02-2014 09:35 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  The nut is at it again. I guess he wanted to inform me of the power of prayer. Just appears out of nowhere and starts talking.
I just walked away...

If God actually healed a ton of amputees, and these healings didn't end up plastered all over the internet and TV like everything else in this day and age, it'd probably be safe to say he doesn't want people to know about him, because divine intervention would be the only possible way word wouldn't spread like wild fire.
04-02-2014, 10:28 AM
(04-02-2014 10:23 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
I just walked away...

If God actually healed a ton of amputees, and these healings didn't end up plastered all over the internet and TV like everything else in this day and age, it'd probably be safe to say he doesn't want people to know about him, because divine intervention would be the only possible way word wouldn't spread like wild fire.

Careful now, that sounds deceptively close to the lack of evidence being evidence in and of itself for god's power.

But seriously, god's greatest miracle was fooling everyone into thinking he exists when he does not. Weeping

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
04-02-2014, 05:00 PM
He's not the only one to believe aliens are demons: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfemi...sings.html

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.