Aliens in the NASA Archives

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-03-2011, 10:51 AM

Aliens in the NASA Archives

You decide. The tether looks legit IMHO.
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2011, 12:10 PM
RE: Aliens in the NASA Archives
What amazes me is that there is TONS of very clear images filmed from orbiting spacecraft, yet none of those clear images show stuff like this. What I saw was a bunch of debris either floating in orbit or burning up as it entered the earths atmosphere. Looks alot like it's travelling at different speeds when it's moving at different angles. Sorry, nothing convincing here to me.

The tether looks to be legitimately what, exactly?

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2011, 12:45 PM

If you research the Tether, you find more. It's a pretty large item that was discharged by one of our crafts.
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2011, 01:56 PM
The second scene looks as though it was sped up.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
29-03-2011, 03:05 PM
If we cannot explain it that does not mean it is by default unexplainable or the work of other intelligent beings, or I guess even other humans. I have not seen anything in this video or other videos that appears to be conclusive evidence of "aliens." The default argument is the same thing that creationists try use against evolution. They try to disprove evolution and assume that if it is not true then by default their argument is correct, bollocks! (I am American so I am not sure if my use of bollocks is correct.)

Evolve
29-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Agree with BeardedDude - just because there is an inconsistency, we can't use it as proof.
It can make us more skeptical but it shouldn't be considered positive proof.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
29-03-2011, 05:51 PM
There is a lot of ice blobs that form around a spaceshuttle and they can change speed and direction because of the expanding gas from the retro rockets. The retro rockets cause a lot of these blobs and they are used to maneuver and adjust the spaceshuttle's flight path so they are being used a lot. The blobs can also appear and disappear as they float in and out of the sunlight.

Some of the other things can be satelites, booster rockets or parts of old broken up equipment and other space debris.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
29-03-2011, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2011 08:03 PM by Cetaceaphile.)
I think NASA is a pretty cool guy. eh videos aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.

EDIT: have any of you ever seen those websites where they use a colour replacer to show where Nasa erased things out of images before making them public?

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]
29-03-2011, 08:04 PM
(29-03-2011 07:04 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  I think NASA is a pretty cool guy. eh videos aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.

Ummmm........seven, but I got eleven back.

Just visiting.

-SR
29-03-2011, 09:20 PM
I know of creationists that embrace this stuff with open arms. They believe in the NWO and that UFO's will be used to cover up the second coming among other things.

Just goes to show once you are a creationist you can believe anything. It's a slippery slope.