Aliens in the NASA Archives

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-04-2011, 12:27 AM
RE: Aliens in the NASA Archives
OKAY. We will all go and sign up to be Starship Troopers and fight alien bugs throughout the galaxy.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2011, 10:01 PM
I've always been interested in watching shows about aliens and my husband swore up and down that he and several other people saw several unidentified lights flying over Lake Balboa about 12 or 13 years ago. Someone caught it on camera and it was reported on a Spanish News station later that same night. For some reason it wasn't on any of the English News stations.

But there was really no way for him to know what it was he actually saw or if it was man made (meaning by us) or not, which I'm guessing it was.

I'd really like to believe in Aliens and that they've been here but I've never seen anything solid enough to convince me of that.
12-04-2011, 12:49 AM
Seeing lights in the sky can be the result of a mirage. Mirages occur when temperature inversions reflect light like a mirror. At night a light that is on the ground can appear to be in the sky and moving, sometimes erradicly, because the temperature inversion is in motion.

The most common mirage is when it looks like water is on the road ahead in the summertime. A reflection of the light by a temperature inversion just above the road causes you to see reflected sky just above the road.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
17-04-2011, 06:33 AM
(07-04-2011 12:27 AM)No J. Wrote:  OKAY. We will all go and sign up to be Starship Troopers and fight alien bugs throughout the galaxy.

Deal ! Big Grin
But I get the Nuke Launcher.
Thanks for being a good sport dude.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin