Aliens...your thoughts?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2014, 04:05 PM
Aliens...your thoughts?
Have they been here?
Are they still here?
Did they put us here?
Is there enough evidence (for you) to prove they are real?
Have you seen any ships?

I am a firm believer in Aliens. I have seen enough from documentary , personal reports, reports from astronauts and pilots. I saw a report the other day and there has been a new underwater city found. The estimate it is 14,000 years old, when we barely new how to pick out noses. They said that the city could not have been made by humans of that era ....who else is left to build it???? maybe the dinos got together and did it....Hobo

Please remember the Native American Indians Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Aliens...your thoughts?
(18-10-2014 04:05 PM)justauntb Wrote:  Have they been here?
Are they still here?
Did they put us here?
Is there enough evidence (for you) to prove they are real?
Have you seen any ships?

I am a firm believer in Aliens. I have seen enough from documentary , personal reports, reports from astronauts and pilots. I saw a report the other day and there has been a new underwater city found. The estimate it is 14,000 years old, when we barely new how to pick out noses. They said that the city could not have been made by humans of that era ....who else is left to build it???? maybe the dinos got together and did it....Hobo

Wow, you are credulous. Be skeptical, check those sources, apply critical thinking.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
18-10-2014, 04:15 PM

There is no viable evidence to suggest this.

(18-10-2014 04:05 PM)justauntb Wrote:  Are they still here?

There is no viable evidence to suggest this.

(18-10-2014 04:05 PM)justauntb Wrote:  Did they put us here?

There is abundant evidence to suggest that it not the case.

(18-10-2014 04:05 PM)justauntb Wrote:  Is there enough evidence (for you) to prove they are real?

There is no evidence to suggest aliens which have had involvement with Earth exist.

All other aliens, I am not convinced they exist, but it strikes me as more likely than Earth being the only thing in the universe to have life.

(18-10-2014 04:05 PM)justauntb Wrote:  Have you seen any ships?

I've seen many shi- Oh, you mean alien ships... Nope.

(18-10-2014 04:05 PM)justauntb Wrote:  I am a firm believer in Aliens. I have seen enough from documentary , personal reports, reports from astronauts and pilots. I saw a report the other day and there has been a new underwater city found. The estimate it is 14,000 years old, when we barely new how to pick out noses. They said that the city could not have been made by humans of that era ....who else is left to build it???? maybe the dinos got together and did it....Hobo

knew

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
18-10-2014, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2014 04:29 PM by grizzlysnake.)
You have any sources? You just said a bunch of stuff.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
18-10-2014, 04:25 PM
My thoughts about it is that Prometheus fucking sucked, and the sequel will also suck. Now that the part of the Alien franchise is done. As for real aliens... it seems likely to me that there's life out there. Just not in the way that this fuck presents it: [Image: ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-...a0f6bd.jpg]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
18-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Documetaries are not evidence or proof, especially if they were made by The History Channel or anything linked to them.
Why go all-in on aliens existing when you can't be sure? Check it out, it's ok to be optimistic, but not gullible.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
18-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Life in some form somewhere in the universe? More than likely.

Visited here? Highly unlikely.

Besides if you've mastered intergalactic travel we wouldn't have anything to offer them.
Resources? Theres more valuable resources floating in the asteroid belt than there is here and it would be easier to get to, water again more out there.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
18-10-2014, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2014 05:27 PM by FSM_scot.)
(18-10-2014 04:05 PM)justauntb Wrote:  Is there enough evidence (for you) to prove they are real?
There is no proof only speculation based on the fact that we know life exists here so it is possible it could exist elsewhere.

I have seen UFO's on a few occasions, but UFO does not = aliens.

(18-10-2014 04:05 PM)justauntb Wrote:  I am a firm believer in Aliens. I have seen enough from documentary , personal reports, reports from astronauts and pilots.
Documentries don't have to provide actual facts and again UFO does not = aliens.

(18-10-2014 04:05 PM)justauntb Wrote:  I saw a report the other day and there has been a new underwater city found. The estimate it is 14,000 years old, when we barely new how to pick out noses. They said that the city could not have been made by humans of that era ....who else is left to build it???? maybe the dinos got together and did it....Hobo

I'm gonna need to see some sources for this claim. Something like this would be pretty big news.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
18-10-2014, 07:31 PM

Probably not.

(18-10-2014 04:05 PM)justauntb Wrote:  Are they still here?

Most probably not

(18-10-2014 04:05 PM)justauntb Wrote:  Did they put us here?

Definitely not

Definitely not

Definitely not

(18-10-2014 04:05 PM)justauntb Wrote:  I am a firm believer in Aliens. I have seen enough from documentary , personal reports, reports from astronauts and pilots. I saw a report the other day and there has been a new underwater city found. The estimate it is 14,000 years old, when we barely new how to pick out noses. They said that the city could not have been made by humans of that era ....who else is left to build it???? maybe the dinos got together and did it....Hobo

I too am of the opinion that the universe is too big for our little, blue dot to be 'special'. However, space is big (To quote Douglas Adams) "Mind bogglingly big!"

So... for pretty much anything other than a really tightly packed electronic intelligence to get here? Well... either really big ships... or they have to know something about physics that we don't.

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
18-10-2014, 09:21 PM
(18-10-2014 09:13 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Doesn't matter. Two thirds of us will be dead in a few months.

Blink

Um... no...

Also, way to answer the question at hand... not...

Much cheers to all.