Aliens...your thoughts?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Aliens...your thoughts?
(18-10-2014 09:22 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Ebola is coming. Gasp

Riiight.... Facepalm

Which is worse than the other half dozen fatal, actually air transmitted contagious diseases.... how exactly... ?

We would now like to return you to our irregularly scheduled thread.

Much cheers to all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2014, 10:06 PM
(18-10-2014 09:57 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  It's growing exponentially.....

Well.. on the microscopic scale, it's a virus, so yes -it is growing almost exponentially....

(18-10-2014 09:57 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  and nothing we're doing is having any effect.

However, on the macroscopic scale quarantine, medical procedures etc ARE limiting the spread of the infected.

Again, there are half a dozen worse AIRBORNE infectious diseases that are ALREADY out and about in various countries which have a much higher and worse potential toll than Ebola. Please, do a little fact checking and such. Learn about the things you're currently commenting/sowing fear about....

Perhaps the mods might clip and clump all of Diddo97's comments etc into some sort of other thread?

They are really out of context in all the threads they appear to be spamming in.

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
18-10-2014, 10:33 PM
(18-10-2014 09:13 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(18-10-2014 04:05 PM)justauntb Wrote:  Have they been here?
Are they still here?
Did they put us here?
Is there enough evidence (for you) to prove they are real?
Have you seen any ships?

I am a firm believer in Aliens. I have seen enough from documentary , personal reports, reports from astronauts and pilots. I saw a report the other day and there has been a new underwater city found. The estimate it is 14,000 years old, when we barely new how to pick out noses. They said that the city could not have been made by humans of that era ....who else is left to build it???? maybe the dinos got together and did it....Hobo

Doesn't matter. Two thirds of us will be dead in a few months.
We got our very own prophet of doom.
Neat! Big Grin

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
18-10-2014, 11:32 PM
(18-10-2014 10:06 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(18-10-2014 09:57 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  It's growing exponentially.....

Well.. on the microscopic scale, it's a virus, so yes -it is growing almost exponentially....

(18-10-2014 09:57 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  and nothing we're doing is having any effect.

However, on the macroscopic scale quarantine, medical procedures etc ARE limiting the spread of the infected.

Again, there are half a dozen worse AIRBORNE infectious diseases that are ALREADY out and about in various countries which have a much higher and worse potential toll than Ebola. Please, do a little fact checking and such. Learn about the things you're currently commenting/sowing fear about....

Perhaps the mods might clip and clump all of Diddo97's comments etc into some sort of other thread?

They are really out of context in all the threads they appear to be spamming in.

Much cheers to all.

Dude, asking Diddo to learn is a bit like asking a koala to eat leaves from a plate. And for much the same reason.

They both lack the thinky-thinky bits necessary for the task.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
18-10-2014, 11:40 PM
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/

Learn.

Aliens are phony as all fuck but the people who sell books claiming they are not are getting rich....which is what scams are all about.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
19-10-2014, 12:01 AM
So i take it that diddy or dildo or whatever the fuck the name is, is our latest half arsed troll?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
19-10-2014, 12:09 AM
(19-10-2014 12:01 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So i take it that diddy or dildo or whatever the fuck the name is, is our latest half arsed troll?

Nope.

He's been here for some time now, which of course have been entirely too long. I imagine he is still around because while he is an attention seeking waste of matter and energy, he hasn't technically broken any rules.
Unless you count threatening suicide if Sye Ten cannot be satisfactorily debunked as a breach of any rules.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
19-10-2014, 06:00 AM
(19-10-2014 12:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-10-2014 12:01 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So i take it that diddy or dildo or whatever the fuck the name is, is our latest half arsed troll?

Nope.

He's been here for some time now, which of course have been entirely too long. I imagine he is still around because while he is an attention seeking waste of matter and energy, he hasn't technically broken any rules.
Unless you count threatening suicide if Sye Ten cannot be satisfactorily debunked as a breach of any rules.

And it appears that he has escaped his silly threads to start spamming others. No good can come of this. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-10-2014, 06:18 AM
(19-10-2014 06:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-10-2014 12:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Nope.

And it appears that he has escaped his silly threads to start spamming others. No good can come of this. No

Some good could come of it. If s/he is spammy enough it might merit a banning.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
19-10-2014, 06:26 AM
(19-10-2014 06:18 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-10-2014 06:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  And it appears that he has escaped his silly threads to start spamming others. No good can come of this. No

Some good could come of it. If s/he is spammy enough it might merit a banning.

Just how spammy will he have to get?

If I am not mistaken, he has spent half of his time here basically saying the same thing, with very little, if any at all, variation.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post