Aliens...your thoughts?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: Aliens...your thoughts?
(19-10-2014 06:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-10-2014 06:18 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Some good could come of it. If s/he is spammy enough it might merit a banning.

Just how spammy will he have to get?

If I am not mistaken, he has spent half of his time here basically saying the same thing, with very little, if any at all, variation.

These things take time. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2014, 06:43 AM
(19-10-2014 06:27 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-10-2014 06:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Just how spammy will he have to get?

If I am not mistaken, he has spent half of his time here basically saying the same thing, with very little, if any at all, variation.

These things take time. Dodgy

We're running into time and a half.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-10-2014, 06:49 AM
(18-10-2014 09:13 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(18-10-2014 04:05 PM)justauntb Wrote:  Have they been here?
Are they still here?
Did they put us here?
Is there enough evidence (for you) to prove they are real?
Have you seen any ships?

I am a firm believer in Aliens. I have seen enough from documentary , personal reports, reports from astronauts and pilots. I saw a report the other day and there has been a new underwater city found. The estimate it is 14,000 years old, when we barely new how to pick out noses. They said that the city could not have been made by humans of that era ....who else is left to build it???? maybe the dinos got together and did it....Hobo

Doesn't matter. Two thirds of us will be dead in a few months.

I look forward to the day your chuckle fuck ass is banned from this forum, you have added nothing at all to this community since your arrival.

@OP

The X-files is not a documentary.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
19-10-2014, 06:57 AM
(19-10-2014 06:49 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  @OP

I... it's not..?
B.. but... Aliens!
Weeping

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-10-2014, 07:02 AM
(19-10-2014 06:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-10-2014 06:49 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  @OP

I... it's not..?
B.. but... Aliens!
Weeping

Could you work side by side with Scully for years and not put her over a table? The guy's a sex addict for shit sake.

I call fake.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2014, 06:59 PM
They have never been here, probably never will be here.

Even in 5 million years, we may never possibly encounter any...period.

The universe so so massive, that it is extremely unlikely that we would encounter anything if it was space traveling as we do.

Don't get me started on the improbability on the likely hood if there is a multiverse.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
19-10-2014, 08:31 PM
I've explained my opinion of aliens elsewhere, but I will say that I'm fairly certain they've never been here. To say that we're "a lonely blue dot in the middle of nowhere" is a gross understatement. We'd have to travel millions of lightyears in any direction just to be in butt-fuck nowhere. We're isolated among the isolated. Lost in a remote corner of the remote realm. No one could have found us yet even if they were looking.

That's why I can't help but laugh whenever I hear some shit about aliens building pyramids or coming down to make us sacrifice to them. As though it's as easy as a trip to the grocery store. Rolleyes

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user