Alignment Agenda

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Alignment Agenda
I exist. Gwyneth Paltrow exists. The universe exists. That is tao
What is the problem of existence? I'm a singularity. Two gods exist in plurality.
I am atheist. There's one god down. There is no god greater than Gwyneth Paltrow in existence. What's left? The God of Duality. Where did that little creep come from?

My research indicates that there can be no new scripture until all old scripture is understood. I don't exist without Gwyneth Paltrow. She is my sweet everything, I am her eternal nothing - never met the girl, would like to keep it that way - so why am I here?

I'm an atheist with tao. tao te ching is truth from the title and the first line - and there is balance.

Yet all of sudden, I am a cause without an effect. Atheism seems to be a cause without an effect. I know what I got. Faith. In general, it seems like "the definitions" of atheism and "lack of belief" are consistent with the duality of "passive faith/belief." That stuff don't work, I agree.

Yet I am an atheist with identity. Absolutely intolerant. Tolerance is an engineering term. I do conceptual engineering. I practice tolerance. Right now I am working with the duality of the tao te ching, all the religious nonsense in the world compressed down to the 4 it came outta, I am 4, I love my Gwynnies!

I remember; you got that problem? I remember being told by science that the only purpose of the past was to create future. Like how "the problem" has never been addressed by "the identity," so all is 4 - same shit, different day - and science is turning into religious nonsense by a bunch of atheists without a cause.

Do you know how to use the scientific method? Do you Identify yourself as "scientific" as a function of integrity? I cannot be more than fringe. I have no accreditation. I have no reputation. I have no alignment with reality. There is nothing more to me than these words. There ain't nothing "passive" about my faith. I'm off to test this "faith" thing with another emergent technology, because I have faith in will.

I ordered my shit through conceptual engineering. I stopped using the verb "to believe." I rigorously monitor things like 4, and the use of the noun "faith;" and this curious structure has emerged in my mind:(death/now/future)
God continues to exist in your universe in this format:
Local problems emerge/global solutions emerge/power structure exists/god is emergence

Power structure? Like "I am" = YHWH, therefore atheism is cursed from origin?
Emergence? Like, Gwyneth Paltrow?
Absolute power? Like, absolutely incorruptable?

I don't exist here, that's all you. There is no future that is not a simulation. I am creating future from this simulation. For instance, I'm not a fucking troll, whatever the hell that is. I hate signatures. I hate people who spout religious nonsense like "read my signature." It either means something or it doesn't. If you don't get it, I ain't got it either. I got ultimate evil = local entropic minimum. I gotta got do some more science. I seem to be the first atheist in "history" who has seen the power beyond the absolute. You keep on believing in the original lie. I gotta go commit original sin...

Is deterministic chaos an emergent technology? It's science. I have faith I'm a tool using monkey, ain't no god above above me, ain't no hell below me... all I see is open sky.

Thanks. I love my Gwynnies! Have a nice will.
(don't worry! I'm a professional. Big Grin)

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
16-10-2011, 01:42 AM
RE: Alignment Agenda
(15-10-2011 03:15 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  (don't worry! I'm a professional. Big Grin)

Goddam dude, I hope so. Gotta be careful with that conceptual engineering. Wink

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
17-10-2011, 11:02 PM
(16-10-2011 01:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-10-2011 03:15 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  (don't worry! I'm a professional. Big Grin)

Somebody responded! I exist. Sorry about any "hate and discontent," I just like to get stuff outta the way. Like there was this one thread "common ground between the sincere and intelligent believer and atheist," or some such - which to me just oozed PC and tolerance - two things I don't like. If they're forum standards - this forum might not want me hanging around. Tongue

Yet a positive reply to my noise is clearance for take-off. I am intolerant - it is because I practice tolerance from a solid foundation than merely being an intolerant asshole. (I'm that too at times, but usually I keep that stuff on a short leash Tongue)

(this Alignment Agenda stuff is - humbly speaking - godlike thinking Big Grin it is sorta a "life's work" slowly coming to fruition - it just took me 43 years to finally get to atheism. atheist is the thing to be, thinking atheist forum is a good place to be for this atheist. right now, everything else is else.)_

18-10-2011, 12:57 AM
(17-10-2011 11:02 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(16-10-2011 01:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Somebody responded! I exist. Sorry about any "hate and discontent," I just like to get stuff outta the way. Like there was this one thread "common ground between the sincere and intelligent believer and atheist," or some such - which to me just oozed PC and tolerance - two things I don't like. If they're forum standards - this forum might not want me hanging around. Tongue

Yet a positive reply to my noise is clearance for take-off. I am intolerant - it is because I practice tolerance from a solid foundation than merely being an intolerant asshole. (I'm that too at times, but usually I keep that stuff on a short leash Tongue)

(this Alignment Agenda stuff is - humbly speaking - godlike thinking Big Grin it is sorta a "life's work" slowly coming to fruition - it just took me 43 years to finally get to atheism. atheist is the thing to be, thinking atheist forum is a good place to be for this atheist. right now, everything else is else.)_

Checked out Cantor (was sure it wasn't Eddie!). .........I'm no mathematician but I like controversy even if the "fundamentals"are beyond me, if that makes sense.
As for 'vector" are you using that term in the linguistic sense. Cool

I don't think religious atheist is a contradiction in terms; I wonder what Cantor would have thought? Fanaticism knows no bounds............
18-10-2011, 03:24 AM
(18-10-2011 12:57 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Checked out Cantor (was sure it wasn't Eddie!). .........I'm no mathematician but I like controversy even if the "fundamentals"are beyond me, if that makes sense.
As for 'vector" are you using that term in the linguistic sense. Cool

I don't think religious atheist is a contradiction in terms; I wonder what Cantor would have thought? Fanaticism knows no bounds............

Georg Cantor is a "my spiritual father" kinda thing. All my work in naive philosophy began with mathematical theology and uses simple mathematical concepts in non-standard ways. Vector originally derived from a visualization of vector morality as image. On a computer, an image is either raster or vector, where vector is built from mathematics and is scalable. Raster images are built from the pixel, and have very little scalability. Now it's all mathematics in that sense. A vector is a ray originating from a point, with magnitude and direction. Comes up in physics a lot, if you're into that kinda thing.

I have no religion in the standard sense - beyond that dang Gwynnies - and tao could probably be classified as "religious nonsense" by a skeptical atheist.

The Alignment Agenda is a work in progress - not to Align Atheists to my unholy Big Grin agenda - but merely to illustrate unity in "being an atheist." That alignment already exists. It is my consideration that there is no agreement on terms because atheist is identity. My "non forum" doesn't have but four posts - but it has me going back to the source and starting from a beginning using my terms which were developed using conceptual engineering. There is zero agenda for anyone to use my terms.

You'll see. It'll be a hundred percent kick-ass. That is the extent of my "fanaticism;" the rest of this - writing here and on TJ's forum is what I do to gain the experience of interaction. The few things a hardcore strong atheist might find objectionable about me is "my witchcraft (which has a scientific explanation)" my Gwynnie thing and my tao - all of which will be sequenced as "reference information" and unnecessary to the main agenda - which is to associate identity atheist with identity moral will. No woo in the stew. If I got anything to say about it, the consideration of "atheists have no morality" is going to disappear from American politics.

That not a worthy cause? Big Grin

And that Eddie guy, I hadda check him out too. As a politician, he doesn't have what I would call integrity (but I consider American politics a cesspool of greed and self-importance) and if he is loyal to his agenda - he's solid. Other than that, he's an idiot.

19-10-2011, 03:42 PM
(18-10-2011 03:24 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Georg Cantor is a "my spiritual father" kinda thing.

When I first encountered his diagonalization argument some 30 years ago at the ripe old age of 19, I was like what you talkin' about Willis? Different sizes of infinity? That's just crazy talk.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-10-2011, 05:23 PM
(19-10-2011 03:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-10-2011 03:24 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Georg Cantor is a "my spiritual father" kinda thing.

When I first encountered his diagonalization argument some 30 years ago at the ripe old age of 19, I was like what you talkin' about Willis? Different sizes of infinity? That's just crazy talk.
Me and the Old Man still argue it. Big Grin

Dropped outta college, thinking I wasn't logical enough to be a professional mathematician when the stupid brain saw this and went, "All infinities converge at infinity!" In the field, last I heard; Incompleteness is chasing the Continuum Hypothesis up an Escher^Escher unholy-staircase construction called Ultimate L.
I'm still thinking in terms of volume - A is a point, and R is a sphere - but it's mathematics, and that shit's the shiznit. It's been a decade since I worked with the formal stuff - I'm a simple mathematician - yet I still might go back there...

20-10-2011, 08:13 AM
dude...my head it hurts! I think you'll fit in hust fine here.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
20-10-2011, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2011 10:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-10-2011 05:23 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-10-2011 03:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Me and the Old Man still argue it. Big Grin

But the argument is sound and irrefutable. ... Oh wait, you were just making a point about your old man.

(19-10-2011 05:23 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dropped outta college, ... yet I still might go back there...

You most certainly should. Cantor's Diagonalization was just a prelude to Godel's Incompleteness Theorems in the Mathematical Logic course I took at University.

22-10-2011, 07:39 PM
(20-10-2011 09:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You most certainly should. Cantor's Diagonalization was just a prelude to Godel's Incompleteness Theorems in the Mathematical Logic course I took at University.

My problem has been getting theology and naive philosophy outta mathematics in independent study. Kurt Godel would probably beat me over the head with a stick for what I do to his Incompleteness... Big Grin

Like, no system is complete unto itself. A man needs other humans for greater completeness. In evolutionary terms, the canine was "uplifted" by a humanity evolving towards a greater completeness. And we're never gonna figure out the earth from sitting on a single rock.

Had some formalists tell me that that's not Incompleteness. I'm like, and this ain't math class. So? Big Grin