Aliza????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2016, 09:18 AM
Aliza????
Where's Aliza? I miss her. Heart She hasn't posted in a while.... or am I wrong?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Aliza????
(10-06-2016 09:18 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Where's Aliza? I miss her. Heart She hasn't posted in a while.... or am I wrong?

I miss her too but she is online so idk.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
10-06-2016, 09:45 AM
Her and JennyB. I know Jenny said she wanted to take a break. But she often came back the next day. Feels like there is a hole on the forum.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
10-06-2016, 09:49 AM
(10-06-2016 09:45 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Her and JennyB. I know Jenny said she wanted to take a break. But she often came back the next day. Feels like there is a hole on the forum.

Jenny wanted to get away for a long while because of Nishi plus she is engaged so dealing with a wedding. (I hope she doesn't mind me saying that. Not like she has talked to me lately anyways.)

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
10-06-2016, 09:57 AM
I wanted to ask Aliza a few questions regarding Old Testament translations but I haven't seen her post for a while. Is she in school so very busy? I might PM her to see if she will get back to me.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
10-06-2016, 09:58 AM
Some of our curmudgeons got pretty aggressive with Aliza, the other day. I would have been off-put from coming here for a bit, were I in her shoes.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
10-06-2016, 09:58 AM
(10-06-2016 09:57 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I wanted to ask Aliza a few questions regarding Old Testament translations but I haven't seen her post for a while. Is she in school so very busy? I might PM her to see if she will get back to me.

Go for it, she is usually good at replying to PM's, might not be instant.

10-06-2016, 10:00 AM
(10-06-2016 09:58 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Some of our curmudgeons got pretty aggressive with Aliza, the other day. I would have been off-put from coming here for a bit, were I in her shoes.

Yeah i think she mentioned that, that's why I reached out and gave her an option to have a friendly face to chat with if things got too bad.

[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
10-06-2016, 10:19 AM
I knew I didn't see her much either but I figured she was dealing in school or something.
10-06-2016, 10:25 AM
She was in a discussion less than a week ago. I only skimmed it, so I don't know what it was about.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.