Aliza????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2016, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2016 08:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Aliza????
(10-06-2016 10:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 10:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Last visit, one minute ago. She's hiding from you stalkers. Tongue

I'll search her out with my super sensitive nose....teee-heeee-heeeeee.

I got this shit. ... with my superhuman might. ..., If I go crazy would you still call me SuperMan?

Kryptonite.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-06-2016, 08:14 PM
We need more of Aliza's self assured balanced theism, otherwise we're just a bunch of atheists agreeing with each other...that's just not right.

Now when will someone make a thread asking about Alla?

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
10-06-2016, 08:21 PM
(10-06-2016 08:14 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Now when will someone make a thread asking about Alla?

Let's not get all crazy now. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
10-06-2016, 08:23 PM
(10-06-2016 08:14 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  We need more of Aliza's self assured balanced theism, otherwise we're just a bunch of atheists agreeing with each other...that's just not right.

Now when will someone make a thread asking about Alla?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-06-2016, 08:25 PM
Uh-oh. Chas broke out the summoning gear. Time to GTFO. Big Grin

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
10-06-2016, 08:26 PM
I’m really so touched that you guys care enough to not only notice my absence, but to say such kind things to me and about me, both in this thread, and through PM.

Honestly, I’m just dealing with a personal issue that has been messing with my head and has left me overly sensitive and way too reactive. (As my relatively recent posting record will reflect Dodgy ) I’m not especially good with emotions and sticky things like that, but it seems that absolutely every little thing sets me off on some new, unexplored adventure into crazy land.

I’m not Quitting The Forum™. I love this place too much to do that, but for right now, I just need to curtail my exposure to things (and people) who may hurt or offend me. -I am poking my head in periodically and responding to PM’s, so feel free to reach out to me.

I really do appreciate the concern. You guys are great. Heart
[+] 16 users Like Aliza's post
10-06-2016, 08:31 PM
(10-06-2016 08:14 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Now when will someone make a thread asking about Alla?

How 'bout now?

#sigh
10-06-2016, 08:31 PM
(10-06-2016 08:26 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I’m really so touched that you guys care enough to not only notice my absence, but to say such kind things to me and about me, both in this thread, and through PM.

Honestly, I’m just dealing with a personal issue that has been messing with my head and has left me overly sensitive and way too reactive. (As my relatively recent posting record will reflect Dodgy ) I’m not especially good with emotions and sticky things like that, but it seems that absolutely every little thing sets me off on some new, unexplored adventure into crazy land.

I’m not Quitting The Forum™. I love this place too much to do that, but for right now, I just need to curtail my exposure to things (and people) who may hurt or offend me. -I am poking my head in periodically and responding to PM’s, so feel free to reach out to me.

If you post in the support section, it is moderated and anyone who says anything bad shall be punished. You can feel safe posting there, that's why we created it. Sorry to hear something has thrown you off balance...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
10-06-2016, 08:39 PM
What she said^
Hug
10-06-2016, 08:48 PM
(10-06-2016 08:26 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I’m really so touched that you guys care enough to not only notice my absence, but to say such kind things to me and about me, both in this thread, and through PM.

[Image: bearhug_zps5kqkvfbj.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post