23-05-2013, 05:38 AM
All ASCII
http://candies.aniwey.net/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2013, 05:41 AM
RE: All ASCII
What the fuck did I just click on?

And why the fuck did you make this thread?!

I demand an explanation, sir!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-05-2013, 09:59 AM
??? D:

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
23-05-2013, 02:50 PM
There seems to be a lot of waiting around in this game.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
23-05-2013, 10:52 PM
Yeah, plenty of waiting, but I don't mind, because I value patience, and you can just let it run while you're doing other things.

Free Thought, if you clicked the link I posted, then you clicked on a link to a game. Smile And I made this thread, because that game is one I've recently enjoyed for its concept, humor, and game play.

Also...how do you know I'm a sir? Consider
[+] 1 user Likes fat cat's post
23-05-2013, 10:55 PM
(23-05-2013 10:52 PM)fat cat Wrote:  Also...how do you know I'm a sir? Consider

It was a typo he meant Serf!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
24-05-2013, 02:06 AM
(23-05-2013 10:52 PM)fat cat Wrote:  Yeah, plenty of waiting, but I don't mind, because I value patience, and you can just let it run while you're doing other things.

Free Thought, if you clicked the link I posted, then you clicked on a link to a game. Smile And I made this thread, because that game is one I've recently enjoyed for its concept, humor, and game play.

Also...how do you know I'm a sir? Consider

How do you know that I don't know that you know I might not know how you know I could know you whether you are a "sir"?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
24-05-2013, 02:52 AM
I don't. Hence, I said nothing based on the premise that I know that you don't know that I know you might not know how I know you could know whether I am a "sir".
24-05-2013, 04:00 AM
(24-05-2013 02:52 AM)fat cat Wrote:  I don't. Hence, I said nothing based on the premise that I know that you don't know that I know you might not know how I know you could know whether I am a "sir".

Don't think I don't know what you think I don't know!
- lt. Colonel Henry Blake.

28-05-2013, 12:43 AM
You fucks! I've been playing this for a few days now and I can't get pass the dragon. Now I'm building my candies to boost my health to a 1000 HP then I will slay the beast.

Big Grin

Awesome game.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson